What's new

dutch couple looking for work

ferryfree

後輩
19 Oct 2006
Good Afternoon,

We are a Dutch couple, currently living in Bangkok, Thailand.

Iam Ester Klos 30 years old. At this moment Iam teaching English, third grade. I have a Bachelors Degree Logistics; International Marketing & Sales

Iam Ferry Kandel 32 years old. At this moment Iam teaching Phsysical Education, grade 4-5-6-7. I have a Bachelors Degree Economic: Banking and- insurance and a Master Degree Law: Employment Law

After one year of teaching in Bangkok, we are looking for a new challenge in Japan. In 2001 we were travelling in Japan for 2 months and we loved the country and we knew that we wanted to come back and to work and live there.

We are very flexible and enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing. We are looking for a nice job, teaching will be great but it doesn't really matter what kind of job we are very flexible and open to any suggestion

who can help us, send us an email

Ester and Ferry

email: [email protected]

Greetings !! I will keep your e-mail just in case, but at the moment don't have any solutions for getting work.

Welcome to Jref !! I hope you both do stick around on the forum and join in from time to time. A lot can be learned here too. I hope to hear from you later !! MM

Hi Esther and Ferry!

Good to see more Dutch on the Forum :D

Getting a work visa in Japan isn't really easy, and for a lot of teaching companies they want you to be a Native-English speaker. But experience is a big thing, and would surely help you with the smaller companies!

If I were you guys, I would just send a lot of emails to companies ( I know one Dutch guy who got a work visa in Japan... so it's possible) ... I myself am married with a J-national so everything is a bit more easy for me!

Have a look on Gaijinpot.com or kfm.to

Good luck, and if you have any questions, send me a mail!

Another Dutch in Japan

Back
Top Bottom