What's new

dreams of japan in 09

Jen_b

the phoenix
24 Sep 2007
Hi! I stumbled on to this forum late one night and found it to be very informative so I thought id join! Hehe 🙂

Well to introduce myself my name is Jen Brown, Im 23 years old, a Native American and am going to graduate from Northeastern State University in the spring of 09. Im getting a bachelors degree in International Business with a specialty in information systems management and a minor in Asian studies and hope to become as fluent as i can in Japanese. 😌 i have a lot i want to do. I also would love to work in Japan some day. I have taken both elementary Japanese 1 and 2 and after I graduate Im going to Japan for a year with my best friend. I really wanted to join this forum because I do have questions and am interested in hearing about other people's experiences in Japan in hopes to avoid any problems. Im going to attend school in Kawasaki for a year and studying Japanese in hopes to further my knowledge of the language. My best friend and I have never been over seas and she hasn't taken Japanese so shes already nervous about going. 😊 We have been interested in Japan for years, we became friends when we met through our local anime club. Well I hope to lean a lot from this page!
:)

Welcome to the forum Jen! Going overseas for the first time is definitely an exciting experience, and I wish you and your friend luck in your travel and language study plans!

よろしくお願いします。

From behind the towering Japan Alps that line the western border of ole Shinano--now Nagano--the sun is heading your ways. Along with the hopefully sunny morning that yours, I send my greetings and WELCOME !!

I'm sure you can find a lot of information here on JREF. Some you can find by doing searches, by reading the various threads, and some by asking. There is plenty of chance to learn more and more Japanese too.

So whether from there, where you are, or from here--after your having come over here, JREF can be your home on the net !! Enjoy and share and learn with all of us !! MM

Welcome Jen_B! We are glad to have you at JREF. I hope you are able to study in Japan. What a great opportunity! Good luck with everything and check in and post here often: the folks here at JREF are very friendly and helpful.

Back
Top Bottom