What's new

Download anime

25 Aug 2004
Does anyone know where I can download full episodes/movies of anime? I've tried animecrave.com, and that was cool, but when I finished watching a movie [the first Inuyasha movie, my new fave. God, it was sweet!] it wouldn't let me watch anything else. Or can anyone email me some? that might work. Thanks, bunches, me. 👍

I'd say emule is a good choice as long as you are not looking for something too rare, in that case I would try DC++ but it can be more troublesome. But email movies? I've never heard of that, you would need an account that allows huge attachment files :eek: and a very fast connection or something like that... Well try those two and you should be able to get plenty of animes pretty fast.

Thanks, bunches- by email, I meant that you could send it if you had an anime downloaded already, you could send it.

well BT and the irc work better for me, I can download at 200-700kb/s, and it's really easy to find sites. Anyway
1: downloading licensed anime is illegal
2: you'd better buy the animes if you like them in order to support the companies
3: I doubt any mail service provider will allow you to attach such a big file (unless you have a private mail server with unlimited storage like me)
4: I don't think the moderators/ admins let you the right to post links to anime downloads in the forum so I won't give anything.

First, find out about currently airing Anime series in Japan right now - most of these are probably not licensed. Try AnimeNfo or New Type magazine.

Then, get a Bit Torrent client. Do a google to find out about those. The software is pretty easy to use. Make sure you find a good FAQ which will indicate which ports to open up to allow fast downloads.

Now Google for a site called Bitoogle, which can help you find torrents of the anime you're interested in. In doing so, you will introduce yourself to the various FanSub groups. You will also probably find links to their sites.

Once you begin doing this type of research, you will inevitably teach yourself pretty much all you need to know to be able to find just about any fansubbed anime you could want. Not only will you find full episodes, you may also find torrents containing entire series.

Torrents may take a LONG time to download, but with a broadband connection, you'll be pulling down Gigs of data in no time.

anidb.net is a good site with information on several animes... who knows what else they could have there? Let's hope it's nothing illegal, like downloading anime or something... =)

Back
Top Bottom