What's new

Does anyone want to learn Chinese in Japan?

maxiewawa

後輩
20 Nov 2005
I live in China, and teach English.

One of my goals is to pass the intermediate HSK test for Chinese.

I'm learning Japanese and would like to travel to Japan some time in the future.

Hopefully, the above three points will come together thus:

I will travel to Japan, and teach English and Chinese, while improving my Japanese.

But does anyone in Japan really want to learn Chinese?

maxiewawa said:
I live in China, and teach English.
One of my goals is to pass the intermediate HSK test for Chinese.
I'm learning Japanese and would like to travel to Japan some time in the future.
Hopefully, the above three points will come together thus:
I will travel to Japan, and teach English and Chinese, while improving my Japanese.
But does anyone in Japan really want to learn Chinese?
Ofcourse :) But a lot of Japanese go to China to study Chinese.I'm sure other members can tell you more about it :)

Point is that both are quite difficult to learn...especially the chinese tunes so if you look caucassian, I don't know if they'll trust your knowledge of chinese in Japan and vice versa in China...for my part I gave up on Japanese at the moment and might go back to it after I attain a certain level in written chinese (depending on the circumstances then).
In addition, the EI-HSK is supposed to be a test for people who aim to study in china (Grade A is required if memory serves) so I don't know if they'll let you teach chinese unless you obtain the advanced one ^^'
But still if you manage to teach chinese/english in Japan from what I heard by my friends who're there, you won't be disappointed by the number of students attending your class.

Back
Top Bottom