What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

does anyone know what songs are on this cd?

KoranRi

先輩
Reaction score
I bought the Gackt Complete Singles Collection 2 (i think that's what it's called. dun feel like going upstairs to check) a while ago and I think there are 3 songs or so that aren't listed on romaji. I don't know what they are and it's hard to try and figure out. It gives a single number but not all sites list the orders of the singles.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2549616160&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAB:US:6 here's the cd u should be able to see the track list.

Twisted

That man in the corner
Reaction score
Smells like a bootleg.
Gackt hasn't released a singles-collection yet. At least not in Japan.

gundamv3

Kouhai
Reaction score
Looks like a fake to me.
(ps, if you would like your avatar to not be in a crappy resolution like it is, you could email me the original picture, I can resize it, and then I can host it for you on my server)

Twisted

That man in the corner
Reaction score
Well, i think you can be pretty sure that it's a fake already.
This is a 16 track singles collection, and it's number 2 already? Gackt hasn't released 16 solo-singles yet. And the ebay description mentioned Au Revoir to be present on the album. That's a song from Malice Mizer, not a Gackt solo-single.

Check the small-print of the cd-sleeve if it says Hong Kong or Taiwan somewhere.

Basicly you could have downloaded all these songs yourself and burned them onto a cd. It would have saved you $10.50 and it would be just as illegal.

I suggest you notify Ebay about this merchant.

KoranRi

先輩
Reaction score
yeah prolly should. Although it does say on the cd that tracks 10-16 are from Malice Mizer. thanks ^^

Top Bottom