What's new

Does anyone know this anime?

Jericho Desu

七転八起
23 Feb 2008
One of my fellow Japanese students described to me an interesting sounding anime but couldn't remember the name except that "hana" might be in there somewhere...

Anyway the story goes that there is this guy who gets saved by a mermaid, but mermaids are not allowed to be seen so now either the guy or the mermaid has to die unless they get married. He also says this comes from the same makers of Akira, so I checked out wikipedia but didn't recognise anything familiar other than Mermaid Saga however the story is different.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

One of my fellow Japanese students described to me an interesting sounding anime but couldn't remember the name except that "hana" might be in there somewhere...
Anyway the story goes that there is this guy who gets saved by a mermaid, but mermaids are not allowed to be seen so now either the guy or the mermaid has to die unless they get married. He also says this comes from the same makers of Akira, so I checked out wikipedia but didn't recognise anything familiar other than Mermaid Saga however the story is different.
Can anyone help?
Thanks

I believe its "Seto no Hanayome" ツ青」ナ津銀?堙娯?ーテ披?ーテ

Back
Top Bottom