What's new

Do you remember?

futekioosha

先輩
15 Mar 2005
I'm not entirely sure that this is the appropriate place to post this thread, but here goes anyway.

Do you remember your very first crush? Who was it and what was it about him or her that made you want to "crush" on them? I remember mine, his name was Mario Lay and we were in 2nd and 3rd grade together, he was the first guy that made me want to pick up a new hobby. What was it? X-Men comics...liking him helped me find something that I liked too. We would sit and talk through recess about the latest X-men cartoon episode or we would read his comics or play games or whatever, he was one of my best friends at the time...my first crush was Mario Lay in the second grade. Who was yours??

There's just something great about having a crush. You never have to speak to them nor do they even have to acknowledge your presence, although when they do you walk on air for the rest of the day.

Yes, I remember my first crush. It was when I was in the second and third grade as well. But the boy I had a crush on didn't feel the same way about me. :( I didn't let that get to me too much, though. His name was Nicholas Hernandez. We played together at reccess, so we were just friends. And because of him I began to enjoy video games. 👍

I've never had a crush before in my life sadly so I don't think this question really applies to me. (I know, I shouldn't have posted anything if that was the case, but I'm bored.:p)

Doc:ramen:😄

Aaahhhh.... Kawaii 😍

I love threads like this, but don't tell anyone because then I will have my male insensitivity license revoked.

Hmm, since I'm already here I might as well share.

My first crush went by the nearly alliterative name of Misty Maynez. She had a twin sister named Kristi. I kid you not, I could not make this stuff up. We were next door neighbors and we had a mutual crush on each other, even though since the age of 5 I had always called her Misty Mayonaise (see, aren't boys cute when they're in love :p )

I can't remember exactly what summer it was (I'm closing in on 30 so my memory is getting foggy about these things.... now where is my cane), but it definately was the summer o' puppy love in our little section of the neighborhood. The thing that I definately remember vividly is that her damn sister wouldn't leave us alone for one minute. It was ok at first, but sometime during that summer there was an audible snap and our hormones both kicked in at the same time. After that... well imagine the eyes-shooting-daggers routine at her clueless sister :D

Anyway after about 3 days of intense frustration on both sides, we managed to finally ditch her twin sister and have our first kiss. I remember it well, we were both swimming in my pool and hiding under an inflatable raft near the corner so NO ONE COULD POSSIBLY SEE US. Kids, eh??

Eventually things moved up the road to some seriously ok by me petting action over the course of the summer, but alas it just wasn't ment to be.

This also happened to be the same summer that my father decided to remarry and he summarily claimed custody of me from my grandparents and whisked me off to the fabled city of Detroit, MI. Thanks Dad. No, really, THANKS ALOT.

In retrospect perhaps I should be a little grateful, my fathers (un?)timely intervention probably kept Me and Ms. Mayo from either murdering her sister and hiding her under the pool shed, or discovering the sweet mystery of life way before we even knew what the hell it was.

Why does this seem like so long ago? :(

First crush. Oh gosh. Hahahahaa! That was so long ago. Well, my 2nd grade teacher. My friend and I use to hang off of him and we had this huge crush on him and we wanted to marry him and everything. We use to fight over him as well. Then we found out he had a girlfriend and we hated him after. Silly me!

i remember a girl liking me sometime before i was 8, i cant remember when, but she was the daughter of my mums best friend, and she seemed very huggy and clingy and i just knew she had some interest in me.

my first crush was my first "girlfriend" in primary school (UK, scotland) her name was natasha, and we were boyfriend and girlfriend for the last two years of primary school, then we just lost touch with each other as we went to diff schools...never saw her again.....i thought of her often up until 3 years ago when i met my current g/f.

Back
Top Bottom