What's new

Do you have any question about Japan?

NullNull

後輩
29 Apr 2013
I'm Japanese.
I made this thread because I want to study English and want you to know more about Japan.

My English skill is poor, but if you have questions, I'll try to answer.

I'm Japanese.
I made this thread because I want to study English and want you to know more about Japan.
My English skill is poor, but if you have questions, I'll try to answer.
That's way too general a thread topic, dontcha think? Trust me, you are not going to be able to handle it if members took this thread seriously and actually started asking random questions about the country in it.

ナ陳セ窶堙≫?堙??堙ゥヒ?凪?督。窶堙ュ窶堋ゥ窶堙ゥツ?

NullNull窶堋ウ窶堙アツ、

Thanks for making a thread for those that have questions about Japan! That's neat you're studying English, I'm studying Japanese myself. Forums like jref.com are great for a lot of things, but when I'm practicing Japanese there's some other websites I go to. I like Lang-8 - Multi-lingual language learning and language exchange | Lang-8 for practicing and having my grammar fixed.

There's penpal sites too that can make good practice and more personable. I have a few Japanese penpals on interpals.com

I'd be happy to talk with you on either website! I'm not sure about posting so much in this thread. :)

Elayne

Thank you for advise.
>Mr.masaegu
It is true that I may not answer all question.For example, "Why "君が好き"is OK, but "本が買う"is bad?" It is too difficult for me to answer in English.
But, if I can answer almost question, I can gain my confidence.
So, I make this thread.
Please take this thread seriously. :)
>Ms.Elayne
I didn't know that. This site seems to be interesting.
I registered and send you message.

For example, "Why "君が好き"is OK, but "本が買う"is bad?" It is too difficult for me to answer in English.
I'm not going to nitpick, but it's a VERY COMMON Frequently Asked (and answered) Question, like as in this thread.;-)

どっちかって言うと多くの native Japanese speaker にとっては「英語で答えられるかどうか」というよりも「日本語ででさえ答えられるかどうか」という類の問題のような気もしますが。😌

あと余計なおせっかいをもうひとつ付け加えると、Learning English section に同趣旨のスレッドが結構ありますよ。:)

Back
Top Bottom