What's new

DO you have a Strange habit?

mad pierrot

I jump to conclusions
22 Nov 2003
Is there something that you do regularly that other people find weird?

Eat cereal for dinner? Mutter things in Japanese?

Recently someone told me I whistle strange tunes. I never really thought about it, but I guess I do. Not too long ago I caught myself whistling the looney tunes theme.

Let's hear em!

I can be found singing or whistling or humming Jingle Bells at any time of year. I do it when I'm anixous or giddy. :p

I have more, but I need to think about it...

Yelling stuff like lil jon [rapper]
"WHAT!"
"YEA!!"
"OKAY!!!"

ooo ooo ooo and cocking my eyebrow like the rock. I do it subconsciously all the time and lick my lips like a hundred times!! [Only because i can't stand like chapstick or lipgloss... it urkes me and i find myself eating it :giggle: ]

I'm too normal, and people find that strange.

It isnt so much strange as it is obsessive, but I'll hear say, a car backfire, and a song will create itself in my head, from the key of the backfire, or I'll hear a dish drop, and another song will create itself in my head based off of the note of the dish when it hit the ground.

I'm obsessed with getting all these creations down on paper. Which is why I carry a few notebooks around me at all times.

I Love To Crack My Knuckles !!

Been doing it over 40 years and it's really loud. So far
no stiffness or joint problems.

Frank

😲

Frank D. White said:
Been doing it over 40 years and it's really loud. So far
no stiffness or joint problems.

Frank

😲

Husband does his neck....... I hate that! :mad:
My masseuse (sp?) cracks my knuckles, I freaked out the first time but I'm ok with it now.

Dh says that when I'm concerntrating on something - like opening a jar that wont budge, or putting on make-up - I stick my chin out a little bit! or I lick my top lip. 😌 I wish I could stop myself doing it but I can't because I don't even know I' doing it until Dh kindly tells me....

I constantly do things with my toes, either cross them or curl them.

I have "busy legs" (and feet, for that matter).

I like having my heels touch the back of my shoes, so I'll kick things to make sure that they are.

Hmm, that's all I've got for now. 😄

when im bored, i try to start thinking in japanese, like when you think something , its in english, mainly because i can only speak english, but i try to mix it in with some japanese or french, i guess thats okay... i'm also a clean freak :p , seriously, 3 days i ago i got a lot of pinesol, and mopped the kitchen and my room because i couldn't sleep for an unknown reason..

When I can't get to sleep, I sometimes count in French or name things in French, such as vegetables, fruits, animals, etc., or I might hold a conversation with myself in French. No, I'm not as insane as I sound...really... :p

And nzueda, my husband cracks his neck too. He also cracks his fingers, back, knees, ankles, toes, jaw, hips, etc. etc. He cracks every joint in his body, I believe. It's really annoying.

WHEN I GET HOME , I KISS THE CAT & THEN....

my wife!! But I'm not weird, we don't swap spit; never know where that tongues been, so no Frenching!!(That's for the cat, not my wife!)

Frank

😊 :D

Hmmm... You ever play with the last few cheerios floating around in your cereal bowl?

"The force is strong with this one..."

I yell loud things like Lil Jon also, mainly just "Yeah" but I crack my fingers also., Hmmm I guess thats about all..

If I wake up in the night, I have to soak my feet in cold water or I can't get back to sleep again. :mad: Very strange ! :D

im curious as to how you figured that one out rachel. like if i couldnt sleep putting my feet in cold water would never cross my mind.

HUMM, LET'S FOLLOW THE LOGIC !!

Rachel said:
If I wake up in the night, I have to soak my feet in cold water or I can't get back to sleep again. :mad: Very strange ! :D

A cold shower is sometimes used to kill the male sex urge and put you-know-what to sleep! And the women's sex drive is LOWER (like down to the feet), sooo, soaking your feet in cold water put's YOU to sleep. I follow that, I THINK??

Frank

:mad: 😲 :mad: 😊

jeisan said:
im curious as to how you figured that one out rachel. like if i couldnt sleep putting my feet in cold water would never cross my mind.
It would have something to do with my feet feeling really hot and dry !
What would you do if your feet were hot and dry ?
No... Don't answer that! I don't want to know. :eek:

Frank D. White said:
A cold shower is sometimes used to kill the male sex urge and put you-know-what to sleep! And the women's sex drive is LOWER (like down to the feet), sooo, soaking your feet in cold water put's YOU to sleep. I follow that, I THINK??

Frank

:mad: 😲 :mad: 😊
LOWER !!!
:box:
Hmmm... right!
Is that why men come so fast and we have too pretend to be fulfilled ! :devilish:
Oohhh.... Its so BIG! I've never seen one that big before and you were sooo good ! :D :devilish:

THE NEXT TIME I HEAR THOSE WORDS....

Oohhh.... Its so BIG! I've never seen one that big before and you were sooo good ! :D :devilish:[/QUOTE]

I'll know I've died and gone to heaven; it sure won't be in this lifetime!!

Frank

😊 :D

EscaFlowne said:
ooo ooo ooo and cocking my eyebrow like the rock. I do it subconsciously all the time and lick my lips like a hundred times!! [Only because i can't stand like chapstick or lipgloss... it urkes me and i find myself eating it :giggle: ]

that's hot. 😊

I run up to my look a like friend and yell at her to spank my bum.... 😲
But a weird habit is how I can make my fingers move like liquid, it's hard to explain, I'll try to get a pic of it.

silver angel said:
that's hot. 😊

I run up to my look a like friend and yell at her to spank my bum.... 😲
But a weird habit is how I can make my fingers move like liquid, it's hard to explain, I'll try to get a pic of it.

Hey, thanks cutie! Move fingers like liquid?!?!? Now thats got to be a sigt to see 😄

A friend just told me that he notices that I kinda give like a growl when i get a little hott-headed 😌 When i thought about it...i was like "When the heck did i start doign that!?" but it sees i have been doing it for awhile. 😌

Talking Japanese recently....mumbling in myself...and fantasizing when I'm getting home from school....I picture myself in all kinds of places....sounds stupid huh ? 😌 :D

Back
Top Bottom