- 16 Jan 2005
- Reaction score
do you guys believe that love is forever in terms of love relationship with our respective partner? I am not so sure...and do you think that marriage does last forever?
It is surely better to work at maintaining agape, philos and eros in a marriage. Both partners have to equally work at it.
Awwwww....Kinsao chan...look on the brightness of the possiblity....but I do understand it, I used to always feel the same !! I'll call my friend cupid, and have a good talk with him. :romance: :rose: :valentine(I just never think it'll happen to me - but that's another story )
I read a list of factors that were more often associated with 'successful' marriages.
- Married after twenty.
- Dated for a long while before marriage.
- Well educated.
- Enjoy a stable income from a good job.
- Live in a small town or on a farm.
- Did not cohabit or become pregnant before marriage.
- Both spouses are religiously committed.