What's new

dissertation about Japan

lem

Registered
9 Jun 2017
Hello everyone! I am new here so I hope this is the right category. Well here is the thing, I am writing my dissertation in Intercultural Communication at the University of Strasbourg. The thesis is about Japanese culture, and how it affects their business culture. In this framework, I have a short questionnaire, and the target group is mainly Japanese people, but also people who are familiar with the Japanese culture! If you took 5 minutes to answer it (it is mostly multiple choice) I would be grateful! If you know where else I can post it, feel free to tell me!
dissertation questionnaire

Thanks in advance for your time!

When asking for input from mostly Japanese people it's good to keep in mind the current time in Japan. Currently it's 4:04 am. I suppose I could take the survey but I've only been to Japan once recently so I'm not sure on how the two are related in great detail.

When asking for input from mostly Japanese people it's good to keep in mind the current time in Japan. Currently it's 4:04 am. I suppose I could take the survey but I've only been to Japan once recently so I'm not sure on how the two are related in great detail.
You are right, maybe I could try reposting it tomorrow :/ Well, the questionnaire is also directed to people with experience in Japanese culture, even if they don't have the Japanese nationality, so it is up to you to decide whether you are ideal :p

I pity your advisor.

You expect results in half an hour?
You don't seem to know who is on this web site. Most users are not Japanese.
The questionnaire is poorly written, with too many vague questions and not a single Likert question. I started answering it but gave up. I did look at all questions, though.
If you want Japanese to use it, write it in Japanese, too.

Who is your actual target for this information?

Back
Top Bottom