What's new

Departing Tmrw......

Duo

As the Rush Comes
25 Apr 2003
Sooo, I'm leaving tomorrow to my native country for some vacation time, meaning lots of sun and beach and all that good stuff. Also though, i haven't been bak in 3 years now due mostly to prior engagements such as classes during summer or various other trips, so the after culture shock thing will be quite potent this time. Mostly hearing my own language daily and everywhere; I really miss that. No more english or french or whatever, yay :)

Well, I'll be gone for a while from the forum so I hope u guys keep things in gear. And I'll make sure to write smth when i get bak of my experience, give you guys a lil taste of a real Balkan vacation, and all that it entails 👍

Well, c u sooonnn 🙂

Have a good time,Duo - there's no place like home.
I wish I was going somewhere nice and hot,but I have to save my holiday (and money)for my next japanese adventure...Bon voyage!

- Rich 303

Duo, can't you use your computer while you're at home? We'll miss you... :p

Have a great time, get lots of sun and fresh air from the Mediteraean!
I look forward to hearing your vacation story! 🙂

Have a good time! Get lot`s of sunshine and fun 👍 Enjoy staying at your Motherland 🙂

hey thx everyone, i dont have internet hooked up there so maybe ill pop in and out from some cafe or smth :)

oh and yeah, i'm gonna miss you guys as well :(

Well, told you I wouldn't say anything on the thread, but I guess I will...

...and all I'm going to say is that the mp3 player is loaded.

We will miss you. Some more than others... ;-)

Enjoy being back at home, because I know I would. Especially if home was near the Mediterranean! Lucky dawg... :p

Enjoy your vacation, Duo !
That must be nice... back home for some home made cooking !
Get out to the beach and get soaked like a kid again..say hello for me to them jellyfish (don't get stung btw). brrrr !
I sure will miss you while you're gone.
Have a safe trip home, and back. 🙂

Have a safe and enjoyable trip. "See" you when you get back. Most of all ENJOY YOURSELF!

Better Locate That Internet Cafe Sooooon !!!!!

GOD, the Forum posts will drop by a third without ya guy! Hope it's the best vacation ever for you, ya work hard, ya gotta play hard! Take care of yourself and check in ASAP.

Frank

🙂 :( 😭 😭 😲 :sick: :jama:

awwwww, ur gonna make :(
anyways, Im back from my vacations so time to catch up on jref :p

hey thx everyone, is good to be back, i missed jrefffff and its friendliness :)
good to see u all well and up and about in the forum

but i am duooooo :(
or maybe was that like sm kind of reference i don't get :?
i am a bit slow, recuperating the use of my brain and all after the vacation :p

Hehehehe, Of course I know you are Duo !
Just above your post was Rock Lee welcoming you back, at the same time announcing his return home, so I took the opportunity to welcome hime too.
No need to get jealous, Duo ! I love you both. 😊

So, did you get to enjoy the sunny beaches back home ?
Was everyone nice to you ?
Did you get to make some friends at the beach, or any sea critters like the graceful jelly fish ?
Did you see any mermaids singing the siren ? 🙂

edit: Do take you time; I can imagine the long trip must have been draining, and missing all the excitement on the forum coud leave scars on your emotions... but don't tarry long, Duo. This place needs you !

hey thx to everyone for the friendly welcome back, sorry haven't been so active lately but the end of summer begining of new academic year is always a time frame filled with last minute pleasures with friends and registrations and what not.

anyways, i had a really good time for those wonderin, unfortunately only went to the beach for a day, circumstances didn't allow for much travelin around. Nonetheless it was good to be bak, the capital was fun enough, meeting up with old friends and cousins, seeing old hang out places and schools, analyzing the people and sitution from a more dislocacted point of view proved to be rather interesting. Distancing oneself allows one to look at things with more objectivity and come up with some interesting conclusions.

It is however good to be back, once you live in one place long enough it becomes home so then it becomes a bit tricky when you have to move around. Anyways, i'm glad i'm back and to see that the forum keeps on going on with interesting discussions and debates and the flame is still burnin so to speak. Here is to another year of opionions clashin, of course always in a moderate, objective and civilized manner ;)

Back
Top Bottom