What's new

Dentist - Kansai, preferable Kobe area

Harvey

先輩
10 Jun 2002
Hello, does anyone have any recommendations for dentists in the Kobe, or even Osaka area?

I have something I want to have looked at by a gaijin dentist, or at least a dentist who studied abroad. Nothing personal against Japanese dentists... I just haven't had good experiences in the past, and this isn't something I want flaked over!

I know a good one

Dear Harvey

If you still wish to try Japanese dentist who speak understandable English, try Sasaki Dental in Osaka.
Thank you and good luck

Jason

Go where I went!!the best i recon!!!

I went to a clinic in Addidas building in Shinshaibashi. That place was overpriced.
I believe many foreigners must have gone there and they said it gonna cost me about 30000-40000 yen to pull out my tooth.
That dentist didn't even come outside to chat to me.
I mentioned to my hotel staff & they gave me a clinic in Higobashi area.
I came from Melbourne & went to Hashimoto dental clinic with bit of hesitation,as am not knowing how it's like going to a dentist in Japan.
I should say that they done the job well. Staff were well experienced & professional.
They explained the procedure step by step & speak clear English that I could understand.
I was bit worried about the price, but it was very reasonable.
In fact it was just a fraction of the price I paid for the dentist in Australia.
I am a Registered nurse myself in Australia & I highly recommend this clinic for all the Travelers like myself, who after expertise service! Bye! Enjoy Japan!!
By d way, Dr treated me called Dr.Kazuyasu Hamada
there phone is 06-64491182 web is hdo.jp
I had my tooth romoved after cutting the gum & it took almost 3 hours. Charge was about 15000 yen.
It healed well & had no problem. Thankful to them all the time.lol
I'm in trouble... :(
My teeth are doomed!

Back
Top Bottom