What's new

Delicious Ramen

japanmoji

後輩
9 Jul 2010
Hello! I just want to know where do you think is the best place for Tonkotsu ramen? I tried ramen from Sakuragichou Yokohama called "Ippudou" it was very delicious. Also, yoshimura at Yokohama near Bic Camera. Can you share which ramen shop is best for you?

Fukuoka is famous for its Tonkotsu ramen. There are some really great joints in and around the Kurume area I hear. Personally I don't eat the stuff (I abhor the smell of those places...) so I can't testify myself as to how good they are but my friends have given me many firsthand accounts.

I don't know what you guys like, but I like prepared ramen.
I just love JP prepared food. It's cheap and easy.

Umm by prepared you mean not the instant garbage but what you would eat at a ramen restaurant? (no offense to instant ramen- but that is all I ever had eaten until I came to Japan.. and that's when I felt I had be cheated and deprived my whole life).

Cup Men!

Umm by prepared you mean not the instant garbage but what you would eat at a ramen restaurant? (no offense to instant ramen- but that is all I ever had eaten until I came to Japan.. and that's when I felt I had be cheated and deprived my whole life).

Have you tried the cup noodles recently? They're quite good, cheap, and very convenient. I'm especially fond of the curry ramen. The new yakisoba style instant noodles are great, too. I don't think the stores would offer so many varieties if they weren't good.

Have you tried the cup noodles recently? They're quite good, cheap, and very convenient. I'm especially fond of the curry ramen. The new yakisoba style instant noodles are great, too. I don't think the stores would offer so many varieties if they weren't good.
Yes, I tried cup noodles. They are good but I prefer the ramen at ramen shop. If you can visit, Shin-Yokohama Japan, I suggest to go and try all different kinds of ramen at ramen museum.

No, no, no. I am talking about the 25 cent crap I ate once in awhile in America when I was a kid... That was what I knew of as ramen, until I came to Japan.

Yakiniku Ramen is so delicious. Though the smell itself, leaves so much to desire about it. I like it when the soup is a little sweet with some hints of salt in it. Gives a cold night a better view.

Though when I am not in Japan and do not have the luxury to visit a local ramen shop in my area, I think that instant ramens would suffice already.

It is also nice to visit the museum to get a chance to witness a to of history ramen roots from.

Back
Top Bottom