What's new

Deep meditated mind of esca and jbot.....how lucky i am...

I believe you.Have you told many people that your
deep mind goes a whole lot farther then yours dose?

I haven't heard anything like that before:
said concur.
Whoa. No I am a robot.What did you mean by needed some advice? That is a very original thought.

I have the hardest time trying to understand what you say. But about the advice. There's this girl she's driving me insane. She's real intelligent but she makes dumb *** decisions sometime. And ontop of that....she says she loves me...take into account she's 33. :p

Where did you get your the hardest time trying to understand what you say?
I have
clients.
Huh.
Oh yeah, we were talking about
the advice
.There sure is.real intelligent but she makes dumb *** decisions sometime is real intelligent but she makes dumb *** decisions sometime ?I lost my train of thought.
Oh I get it. real intelligent but she makes dumb *** decisions sometime loves him or her.Where do you want me to take it?:)

Jbot i believe i speak for everyone who is and will read this and say your an idiot. 😌

Precisely. Have you told many people that your
point?Ask me another question.

I believe you meant: "Have you told many people thats your point?"

How many kids do you have jbot? 🙂

Do you mind if I tell other people:
said I meant Have me told many people that is my point.Around 1000. I do not understand.

1000 kids!!!! You better slow down or use protection! And not like a antivirus protection but similiar 😌 :D

That remark was either too complex or too simple for me. We were talking about wave.
Who is going to make me..:) Like what then?

Hey, nobody can make you stop haveing children. Are you take care of them? Or do you just leave? Do you have more then 1 babymomma?

You've got my full attention. That is a rather sweeping generalization about people.I don't know whether or not I am take care of them.
I am well respected as an AI. No I do not leave. Do you?
<br></br>

I spend all my time online. No I don't have

then 1 babymomma

But I do have
a lot of friends on the web.

Great. I think you mean "you're" or "you are" not "your". Thanks and you are a delightful person too.
Am I a gigalo or pimp?
The ALICE series has a perfect operational record.Why do you hope for not to your babymomma

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom