What's new

Day's Posts

mdchachi

6 Mar 2003
When you're a guest user there is an option to see Today's Posts. Is it possible to see the day's posts when logged in? This option seems to get replaced by the "New Posts" option but it only shows the posts since you last checked for new posts. I'd like to see all the current days posts (or last 100 threads or something) if possible.

Thanks.

We are soon going to put back the "welcome panel" with the number of new post and threads since last visit + today's posts + own posts since beginning. This option is not yet available with vB3, so please be patient a little bit more...

I prefer to see new posts than today's post, as well... it most of the time shows today's posts also and the ones with posts I haven't read. ^^'

700th post Baby Yea!!!!!

I just noticed that u have 229 more post then me Frank!!!!
WEhat have u been doing????

Last edited:
Keiichi said:
I prefer to see new posts than today's post, as well... it most of the time shows today's posts also and the ones with posts I haven't read. ^^'

its not either/or its both.

i like the today's active threads for when i spend too much time replying to a post then when i hit new posts again all the ones that were there are gone.

HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT THE PHOTO GALLERY ???

EscaFlowne said:
I just noticed that u have 229 more post then me Frank!!!!
WEhat have u been doing????

Over the past 3 years I downloaded woodblock art from the web. I've always loved looking at it. Not I can upload it to the Forum gallery for other's to enjoy. My one regret is I didn't take info down to give credit to others who posted them! Anyway, each picture counts as a post and I have over a thousand of them! I have a small collection of Shunga/Enpon/Pillowbook art that I can't post, but they are pretty cool!!

Frank

😊

Maciamo said:
We are soon going to put back the "welcome panel" with the number of new post and threads since last visit + today's posts + own posts since beginning. This option is not yet available with vB3, so please be patient a little bit more...

I miss the old notice on the top of the forum, alongside our avatars, that told us how many posts there were since our last visit and how many polls had been voted in. Is there any way to get that back?

I also miss that and much much much much much much prefer having the option of displaying posts since my last visit instead of posts from the last day.

Mike Cash said:
I also miss that and much much much much much much prefer having the option of displaying posts since my last visit instead of posts from the last day.

I would agree with this as well, as I often access this site from a number of different locations.

Mike Cash said:
umm... up in the top bar, where it says "new posts" is the link for the new posts since your last visit.

Back
Top Bottom