What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Day Break

midnitestar7

Kouhai
Reaction score
Okay.. I've heard two Day break songs, both from Ayashi no Ceres. However, I've had no luck in finding anything else. I can't even find a website about them! Neither hmv japan or cdjapan have any more than their 2 singles that I've already heard. I'm sure I saw one of their albums a while back in the Japan centre (London) but didn't buy it due to lack of funds.

Why can't I find out anything about this band!?

xxStarxx

Twisted

That man in the corner
Reaction score
CD-Japan claims they were a mysterious unit...
That usually means there are big names involved.

midnitestar7

Kouhai
Reaction score
Hmmm.. so I'm not going to have much luck in finding any stuff by them ever again?

Twisted

That man in the corner
Reaction score
Not sure. I don't think they have released anything new in the last 2 years.
I've never heard of this band actually. What do they sound like?

midnitestar7

Kouhai
Reaction score
Ummm.. the 2 songs from Ayashi no ceres have been described as "typical jrock" whatever that is. I can send you a track if you like.. just tell me where.

Twisted

That man in the corner
Reaction score
Well, then i guess it was a one hit wonder.
You might want to look up some information about the writers of the song: Yuriko Mori and Ryo Sakai. They specialize in writing music for animテゥ-series. They're bound to have more songs on their name.

midnitestar7

Kouhai
Reaction score
Mmm.. 1 hit wonder is the most likely option (or 2 hit wonder!)... but that makes no sense as to why I saw an album of theirs in a shop here. I'm gonna go see if I can find it today while I'm up there. Shall check out the song writers anyway and see what else they've written for different arists.

Thanks again.

Top Bottom