What's new

Dating simulator

Now that's a funny little game for a boring afternoon. Is there sound too? [I still haven't installed my sound card]

hello there! sorry for the french version, we are working on the Japanese translation first but I promise English will come soon, in two months max and I'll post it then.
ah! by the way, the sound is coming this week.
so come and try again sometimes, and visit my best creation, (English version this time)
http://www.pinpinlelapin.com
hope you'll enjoy

Welcome to the board, meko! Your sites and online games are pretty impressive, chapeau!

👍

I am looking forward to see more from Studio Tanuki.

Who is the site designer ? SirJeannot or meko ? Anyway, please tell me how you were able to create such a game ? Is there any programme to do that ?

I have tried Pinpin le Lapin, but I don't know what's exactly the objective. So far I prefer datingsim. ;)

Originally posted by Maciamo
I have tried Pinpin le Lapin, but I don't know what's exactly the objective. So far I prefer datingsim. ;)
there is no objective in pinpin, it's just a site presentation 🙂

Les dialogues de Dating Simulation sont vraiment tres bien fait. En plus de situation realistes, les emotions sont aussi tres realistes. Celui qui a fait ca doit etre un tres bon psychologue !
Au fait, j'ai fini le jeu !

Originally posted by Maciamo
Who is the site designer ? SirJeannot or meko ? Anyway, please tell me how you were able to create such a game ? Is there any programme to do that ?

Meko from Studio Tanuki seems to be the designer. I think they used Flash. Pretty nifty!

hello there ! sorry for the time to answer...
i am the designer 👏 , and pinpinlelapin is a site of presentation of our anime "the attack of the giant red poulp"
we will update the real file so check it.
for the dating simulation we are working on the english and the japanese version so wait a bit!
for now (in france only) we have more than 2000 visits/a day, so we hope teh 7000 in international!😄
well sorry for my english, i learn it in final fantasy..🙂

hes, we are on a dobble translation, english and japanese.
so wait a bit it's very heavy!! (^-^)

Great stuff! I too am looking forward to your English version, keep up the good work 🙂

Back
Top Bottom