What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Daishi solo?

mizerable_d

I'm not fat...just fluffy
Reaction score
i saw on Psycho le cemu's website that Daishi has a solo album or single... any info? 🙂

pinkkillerkisou

Angelic Fruitcake
Reaction score
Nope haven't heard... I would be interested to find out though. *searches for more info*

mizerable_d

I'm not fat...just fluffy
Reaction score
he looks so good tho! like a japnese gang biker dude XD hotness... i wonder if that tatto on his back is real... cuz it hot

Illaparatzo-sama

brrrrrrrrrr
Reaction score
It's a single, and it's not out yet. Title is "Jitsuroku Shounen Hanzai Kikagaku", release date is the 25th of this month.

Kinsao

Horizon Rider
Reaction score
As you probably know, since break-up of Psycho le Cemu there was talk of Daishi doing other things, and he is now in a band called The Romeo (guess I should start a new thread rather than using 'Daishi solo' but I don't know anything about them and I'm lazy to research 😌 ), and The Romeo are releasing an album called Julieta, which is out on August 8th. :)

I am happy about this although I dunno what the music will be like, because I was hoping that Daishi would carry on making music. 👍

Hayate392

Oujisama no Sakura(Girl)
Reaction score
XD I have it
I really liked the I love you song ^__^
Ok....that was a bland reply.....

Kinsao

Horizon Rider
Reaction score
lol, I'm happy that anyone still cares about Daishi's work at all! 😌
I thought he had a good voice, I didn't want him to 'vanish' from music because of the drug thing. :unsure:

Top Bottom