What's new

cutest pic of any jrocker

Ivzee*~

Asian Canadian ^^
13 Jul 2005
I think that all jrocker can be cute no matter what they look like!
so please post all ur cute jrocker photos in this threa so i can feed on them ๐Ÿœ :gohan: while i do some boring chores :p
THANK YOU!!!
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜œ ๐Ÿ˜‡ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ฃ :hum: :sing: :win: โœŒ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ โ˜” ๐Ÿˆ

hahaaaa great thread!!!
Why not start off with the cutest pic EVER taken. Guess who? That's right, Miyavi-sama...

let's all hear it for Myv: KAWAIII!

It's just the cutest ever. Unbeatable..

isayhello said:
hahaaaa great thread!!!
Why not start off with the cutest pic EVER taken. Guess who? That's right, Miyavi-sama...

let's all hear it for Myv: KAWAIII!

It's just the cutest ever. Unbeatable..

Awww! Even IF it's horrifying! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

Ivzee*~ said:
Miyavi sama is very kawaii when he smiles ^^
Sure does... ๐Ÿ˜

Horizon: I'm sure you meant horrifyingly CUTE, ne? ๐Ÿ˜Œ ... :LOL:

THIS one is also wonderful. Mai from Kra is the cutest thing ever sometimes... (most of the time)

๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

:giggle: ...................... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: heheheheh hahahahahahahahah *connot control herself*
sorry, that pic is really really cute and everything but i can't resist laughing cause of the hamtaro on his shirt (i just noticed that even tho i've seen that pic so many times)

Hehe i am not lazy so i will post some:p
Cuz i'm a crazy fan of Yoshiki here two his pictures for the beginning:D

Next...Gackt๐Ÿ˜Š

Shinya๐Ÿ˜

Phew thats all for now!! *dies*

isayhello said:
Horizon: I'm sure you meant horrifyingly CUTE, ne? ๐Ÿ˜Œ ... :LOL:ute:

Nope! I meant horrifying SCARY actually! :p

And here's one of Hyde (what are the bleeding chances?!?):

Hyde1231-1.jpg

lol
YAY! now i don't have to scratch around for the Mai pic ^^;
- but i think i'd have to say he simply IS the cuttest Jrocker ever.... the guy loves bunnie ears and french bread!

this is like.... my cutest lil pic of Aki-sama.. i took as a screen shot... ๐Ÿ˜
009seeicanbecute-1.jpg

but i'm obsessed so i'm posting more XD
007ono-1.jpg

010ogod-1.jpg

008um-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

*eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
kawaii Aki-kun! ๐Ÿ˜ XD

and this one of Reita:

(yes, another one of my scren caps XD)
he's just so cute in this one!

and i'm sorry.... but this:
alllaughatnao-1.jpg

is just too cute.
you're got Izumi's adorable dorky laugh, Shin's UBER kawaii lil giggle, Isshi's vute lil grin, Akiya just looks so cute i could kill myself with that hair....
and that expression on Nao.... :LOL::LOL:
(he missed his cue to say his name cos he was too buisy being absent minded :D:D0

and again, yes, they're all screen caps.... i love my screen caps XD

Mai-chan is the cutest person alive. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ Ears, bread, treehugging - he's got it all!
*steals all pics*

haha

awww, no Mai wasn't drunk, not at all, lol
they were filming for a PV... he's just being cute! ๐Ÿ˜

:D:D:D

Mai-chan drunk!? *can't really picture it in her head* ... I think he's just plain cute. Can be difficult telling the difference sometimes :? :? :LOL:

I don't have that PV though... *wants it*

yeah, i want it too...... Yasuno is so cute in that PV it hurts, and Yuura? *omifgodhessofrigginghot* :D
*sigh* but even hebi doesn't have it so... it must be hard to get.... :? (she'd be the real die hard Kra fan around here... but she don't come here much any more :()

lol.. i can't imagin any of Kra drunk.... they're too completely insane anyway... i think it's be dangerous... they'd probably all suddenly go really depressie and..... o.o

furan said:
yeah, i want it too...... Yasuno is so cute in that PV it hurts, and Yuura? *omifgodhessofrigginghot* :D
*sigh* but even hebi doesn't have it so... it must be hard to get.... :? (she'd be the real die hard Kra fan around here... but she don't come here much any more :()
I know... but she told me of some Kra forum though... maybe I could find it there? *runs to check*

furan said:
lol.. i can't imagin any of Kra drunk.... they're too completely insane anyway... i think it's be dangerous... they'd probably all suddenly go really depressie and..... o.o
Scary.. then we must protect them from ever getting drunk...
Actually, on one of my Kra lives, Keiyuu is looking... err.. like he's ON something.. his eyes are all wierd (like he's been crying) and his nose is red. Hm.. could be a plain normal cold? *hopeful* Aww, nevermind that! Kra is soo much fun! *dances*

lol
ahh... yes a Kra forum... that yo must check out ^.^

lol, ah the 'down with a cold' live ^^;
yeah.. i'm not sure quite what's going on with that... but he sings fin, adn jumps fine XD
i thin it's just bad makeup ^^;

XD

lol.... hey... i hug trees! they're huggable ๐Ÿ˜Š

lol, adn yeah, the bread is such a randomly adorable thing ๐Ÿ˜

Back
Top Bottom