What's new

Cute Puppy

Iron Chef

Villain
Rest in Peace
26 Feb 2003
This dog with a heart-shaped pattern was born recently in Akita prefecture. Cute little bugger. I can hear throngs of Japanese girls screaming "窶堋ゥ窶堙ュ窶堋「窶堋「!!!! already... I have a feeling this guy will become a pseudo-celebrity making the variety/talk show TV circuit soon. Pics courtesy of Yahoo news.

Attachments

• r104767412.jpg
    r104767412.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 78
  • r2211326729.jpg
    r2211326729.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 80
  • r2882582155.jpg
    r2882582155.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 82
your shure this is real and not like the Cow with the world map.....

If it's real he wil be bought by a rich kid like paris hilton ...

It might of been dyed too. Lol it is cute though even without the heart. No doubt it will be gone by the end of the day.

This was captioned along with the pics btw:

"A long-coated male chihuahua named "Heart-kun" with a heart-shaped pattern on his coat is held by the shop owner Emiko Sakurada at Pucchin Dog's shop in Odate in northern Japan July 10, 2007. The one-and-a-half-month-old chihuahua was born on May 18, 2007 as one of a litter. The shop owner Emiko Sakurada said that this is the first time a puppy with these marks has been born out of a 1,000 that she has bred. She also said that she has no plans to sell the puppy. REUTERS/Issei Kato (JAPAN)."

Photoshop ! :p It could be that she died the hair too....

If it's real, it would be a freaky little bugger !

wow... a lot of sceptics we have here... I didn't even think of possibility that this is fake... and I used to be a sceptic too... am I losing it, or you are overreacting?

Well...they do have this kind of light surgery where they take off some hair to re-implant it somewhere else...

Its held in a shop in the town where I go to school, so I`ve visited ハート君 a few times. The dogs in that store are really expensive,

Back
Top Bottom