What's new

Crazy

Pavel123

後輩
13 Sep 2007
So, while I was all zonked out, I got woken up by this crazy low-pitched vibrating noise coming from my desk, which I had never heard. So far, none of my friends know about this diary and that's the way I'd like to keep it.

I have come to realise that they are quite probably the best friends I'm ever likely to find. I don't even know if he reads my diary anymore. She asked me what she had to do to get me to come back downstairs, and I told her that her being up on the same floor with me was enough reason for me to boogie downstairs again. They recognized me too; I wonder why it is that we just don't talk to each other despite being able to recognize one another so well? I hate it when people bottle up their real emotions and instead presume a fake, unrealistic front that everyone knows is not the real them. Anyway, instead of just focusing on the negative and flow from that, I'm going to say what happened today. Well, aside from all that, I followed through on meeting my lil bro and his boy team, IN3RTIA, today.

Back
Top Bottom