What's new

could you please help me?

ahmed ahmedi

Registered
10 Aug 2016
hello I am ahmed from algeria.. i really enjoy learning japanese language and culture. wanna really make a little surprise to my friend his name is hachemi bourahla from algeria. i'd like that u write his name on a paper in any famous historical site in japan as a sign of love and respect. is it possible? thanks in advance with great love.
just write " Hachemi bourahla, with love "
please.

It is his family name: it is pronounced the way it is written.
it actually doesn't have any meaning; just a name.
please, help me as soon as possible; his birthday is on august, 15.
please

Not all people know "how the way it is written". "Hachemi" is like "ha(in hat)-she(in Sherry)-me" and not "hey-che(in cherry)-my", right? I'm talking about that.

yes it is.
Japanese names seem strange to us. the same for you, our names are strange.
I just want to write " hachemi Bourahla, with love from Japan " on a paper behind which there is a famous site in Japan. I think it will make him happy as he adores Japan.please.

I already asked how "bourahla" is pronounced, and told that your reply "the way it is written" can't be useful at all. I can't tell you my answer unless you give another way of explanation of the pronunciation of the name.

Do you even want the message to be written in Japanese, with your friend's name transliterated using Japanese characters? Or do you just want someone in Japan to write the message in English and take a picture with it?

Do you even want the message to be written in Japanese, with your friend's name transliterated using Japanese characters? Or do you just want someone in Japan to write the message in English and take a picture with it?

yes sir, just the name in English in a site in Japan.
" For hachemi Bourahla, with love from Japan "
that's just my dream gift to offer to my friend for his birthday, he is crazy about Japan.

ハシェミ・ブラーラ 日本より愛を込めて
Hashemi Burāra, Nihon yori ai wo komete

ハシェミ・ブラーラ 日本より愛を込めて
Hashemi Burāra, Nihon yori ai wo komete
I just want to write " hachemi Bourahla, with love from Japan " on a paper behind which there is a famous site in Japan. I think it will make him happy as he adores Japan.please.
no problem with Japanese language

My one is exactly what you want, no?

EDIT:
I understand what you mean now. Hope someone else can help you.

The misunderstanding occurred since you posted your request in the Translations section. I moved your thread.

Back
Top Bottom