What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

Comment translation

vilvic

Registered
Reaction score
I have created a passport photo application and received a 1 star review. The comment is as follows;

使えない L版で印刷してもサイズがあわずなんの意味もありませんでした。

I have used online translators but I don't really understand the translation. Can you help please?

mdchachi

Reaction score
I have created a passport photo application and received a 1 star review. The comment is as follows;

使えない L版で印刷してもサイズがあわずなんの意味もありませんでした。

I have used online translators but I don't really understand the translation. Can you help please?

Well you could stick with Google's version (LOL): Size be printed in the L version can not be used it did not mean anything without bubbles.

Here's my version: It was useless because it uses unusable L-size and even when I printed it, it didn't size appropriately. (I think L-size means 89×127mm standard photo size).

vilvic

Registered
Reaction score
Well you could stick with Google's version (LOL): Size be printed in the L version can not be used it did not mean anything without bubbles.

Here's my version: It was useless because it uses unusable L-size and even when I printed it, it didn't size appropriately. (I think L-size means 89×127mm standard photo size).

Thank you for the translation. It gives me something to work on :)

Top Bottom