• yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • no

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • yes with lots of sugar

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
I LOVE coffee ,..... I ADORE coffee.... 😍
(not instant, has to be fresh ground or at least filtered)
It's so hard to be seperated from the one you love..... *sigh*

My husband doesn't like coffee either..... are they going to turn you into a coffee machine at work? How unfair! maybe you can mix up the salt and the sugar by accident heh heh heh

I never cared much for coffee until I moved to Japan. There, it was treated like a dessert -- something you would drink after dinner perhaps with a Tiramisu. And coffee does indeed go great with sweets.

KoranRi - sorry to hear it. Are they at least going to give you a digital timer and some chrome highlights? I would hold out for a nice steam attachment if you can :)

I love the stuff. However, the only one who can make coffee the way I like it is me. Ever since I left the Northwest US I have often despaired at the coffee making abilities of others. Not seeing the sun for a third of the year makes you come up with other ways to brighten your day.

I have yet, save of five occassions which I could probably name for you, to find a good cup of coffee in Japan. Much too bitter or too weak.

i like hot vanilla cappichino poured over ice (so im actually able to drink the nuclear hot stuff) but only when i have to get up before i normally would (10-11am.) i picked it up when i used to work at a grocery store and they would make me open. nowadays though, i dont really drink it, lest someone else is buying.

I like Tim Horton's Ice-Cap! Mmmm... yum...

Other than that, i rarely drink coffee unless i have to work round the clock....

I hate coffee. I cannot force myself to drink it even if I put a cup of sugar and cream with it. I used to drink it when I was a kid and I loved it, but now, I hate it. As far as hot drinks go, I much prefer cocoa or tea.

My brain doesn't start to work without a decent cup of coffee in the morning. :)

My parents are going to turn me into a coffee machine. ::cries:: I'll have to spend the rest of my days sitting on a counter making coffee. but oh wait....coffee machines aren't supposed to living. I DUN WANNA DIE!!!! (yes there is an explanation for this)
😭

Coffee is good, but the only way to make it better is to freeze it. I prefer to make coffee into some sort of ice bar. Works very well (except during travel). Only thing that keeps me up all night and day :D

I prefer hot chocolate or tea or something. Anything but coffee. My brother is the coffee person. He's been steal my dad's coffee since he was around 5 maybe?

I love to receive coffee makers as gifts....love coffee. When I'm home, a cup of Sumatran coffee makes my day. When I'm out, it's cafe mocha. La La La:D :D :D :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom