What's new

Coe more documents!

vortix1990

後輩
22 Jul 2015
Hello,
I asked for my COE in order to get my working visa and after 3_mounths waiting they sent a letter asking for more documents:1 a copy of my contract ( which I think already supplied) 2 a scheme of my working horary.

My question now is: Are they already investigating my case so they will just check these documents and if everything is alright just send me the COE soon? Or should I assume that it is going to take few mounths again?
Im fed up with this procedure.
Thank you very much.

The fact that they asked for more documents instead of just rejecting you is probably a good sign.

Does your contract state a salary or just an hourly rate? They might want to check how much you're going to earn, which is why they want to know how many hours of work a week you will get.

My contract state both, but Im wondering if now I have to wait 3 months again or they are already working in my case and they will decide soon.

Thank you for replying.

Ask them how long they predict. There is really no set time limit, but if you tell them you are here as a tourist or on some other sort of situation, they can let you know whether you can leave the country safely or not.

What do you mean with leaving the country safely?I was turist but my passport was about to expire so I decided to come back to my country after I supplied the documents they asked me.

Waiting for your answer, thank you

If you apply even under a tourist status, but then you leave, you might lose the visa. Call them to confirm.

I asked them if its ok and they said yes, they asked me to change the address to the company one. And I gave documents They asked for last week on thursday but I dont know how much time is normal for checking these documents.

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom