What's new

Clubbin'

The drinking/smoking age is 20, though most smaller establishments won't I.D. Check you and almost every convience store WILL sell you alcohol so if the club in your district says no then just buy a bunch of tall cans and chase some cute Japanese girls while sippin a kirin ichiban TC.

Additional Nightlife/Clubbing Information (everything you could ever need to know,) is located at...

http://www.ghettocitiesclothing.com/guide.html

Peace to Asian Backpackers,

Josh

(optional)
shows how many old/married folks are up in here, ain't nobody said nothin yet :) but i think it was posted that the age is 20 to drink? brb

Thanks josh and I checked your site and it was damn funny dude. I mean all the guides and the info

What is the age limit to enter clubs or does it depend on the club? If so, what are the usual age limits?

Originally posted by Mashu
What is the age limit to enter clubs or does it depend on the club? If so, what are the usual age limits?

Always 20. SOME nightclubs don't card you, so, like in my situation when I was 19 I just said I didnt have my passport with me and the clubs I couldn't get into it didn't matter because the next one wouldnt card me.

Josh

Ghettocities.... you seem to be pretty up on the club scene in Tokyo...
I'm wondering.. are there any clubs that play pretty undergroundish stuff like stuff from Mo-Wax, Yellow, Ninjatune...
ambient & slo-mo beat type stuff especially...
I'm really curious now actually about clubs in Japan!!!....
if they have such great themed love hotels...
the clubs must surely be pretty interesting too?
they *could* have some really great music too!!!..😄
I'd be going with my girlfriend... so it would be purely for the good music & athmosphere!...
any info would be appreciated!
😄

Originally posted by dadio
Ghettocities.... you seem to be pretty up on the club scene in Tokyo...
I'm wondering.. are there any clubs that play pretty undergroundish stuff like stuff from Mo-Wax, Yellow, Ninjatune...
ambient & slo-mo beat type stuff especially...
I'm really curious now actually about clubs in Japan!!!....
if they have such great themed love hotels...
the clubs must surely be pretty interesting too?
they *could* have some really great music too!!!..😄
I'd be going with my girlfriend... so it would be purely for the good music & athmosphere!...
any info would be appreciated!
😄

Tokyo Club Index (really descriptive, shows pictures, maps and everything by location and/or name.)

http://www.so-net.ne.jp/CYBERJAPAN/contents/clubzone/tokyoclubguide/indexE.html

Club Index Event listing (english) , to find real-time/upcoming events (where you'd most likely find your genre of music,)

http://www.so-net.ne.jp/CYBERJAPAN/contents/clubzone/tokyoclubinfo/index.html

So that's pretty much the one-two knockout when needing Tokyo club information, have fun.

Josh

Ugh, I went out to clubs over here in the US last night and the whole time I was sayin, "Wha? Japan's clubs are way better than this sh*t" but maybe that's because there were only white girls and I needed to order some oriental to go if you kno what i'm sayinnnnn,

Josh

Free Videos and photos of Tokyo, Tokyo Videos, Tokyo Videos, Tokyo Videos, Tokyo VIdeos, Tokyo Videos, Free, Tokyo Video, Tokyo Video, Video of Tokyo, Video of Tokyo, VIdeo of Tokyo, Videos of Tokyo, Videos of Tokyo

Wow, now thats the way to get Japanese girls. They totally dig being called "Oriental". Way to be PC.

Tarah-

Wow, now thats the way to get Japanese girls. They totally dig being called "Oriental". Way to be PC.

Are you being sarcastic?

or do they actually like that?

(never been to japan lol)

Originally posted by Swifty
Tarah-

Are you being sarcastic?

or do they actually like that?

(never been to japan lol)

Hey Swifty,

The truth is you can called Japanese girls whatever you want and they will not understand , so next time your around one say, "Hey queen of flatuence with a reproductive organ that's guarded by a jungle of no return" and they won't know what your talking about!

Woop Woop for Kefka,

Josh

...hmmmm...I was wondering. How do people in general think of clubbing and going to parties etc in Japan? Especially, what do _bosses_ and collegues at work think about it, and especially, when you're a woman?

窶怡! ヒ?ェ窶敕凪?吮??!

ナス窶樞?堙哉誰ニ停?ーニ置ツ湘ェ窶禿岩?堋ェ窶愿コ窶怒窶堙??「ツ≫?ケy窶堋オ窶堙??堋「窶堙ゥ窶堋ア窶堙??堙ーツ考窶堋ヲ窶堙ゥツ。窶堋サ窶堙ェ窶堙坂?怒窶懌?凪?堙??堋?窶堙ゥ窶堋ゥツ。

Loved It !

There was an underground bar in Fukuoka calle "The Pit Inn" that stayed open till 5 AM. Back then you had to stop serving at 1 AM, so all the tables and chairs had skirts; when we got raided we lifted up the furniture and hid the drinks underneath. There was a locked double door system that delayed the cops from getting in.

Frank

Company "parties" are mandatory in Japan. I've been to my share. For example, this Christmas break everyone at my workplace is spending 2 nights at a spa resort. Pretty much everyone, bossed included, will get smashed. If you are concerned about partying on weekends away from work, don't worry about it. Just don't show up for work looking haggard every Monday.

A stupid question. If a club wants to see your ID, your own passport will do? So, in my case, if I show them my Finnish passport(or a copy of it) it should be ok?

IS THIS THE MEETING WHERE......

We're protesting the "clubbin" of the cute baby seals ??? I bought the protest signs, start handin them out !! What, Huh ?? O, I'm in the wrong post; gimme my signs back and I'll leave - SORRY - go back to your drinks and partying !!

Frank the Cat

:p

Back
Top Bottom