What's new

Ciao from Italy。

Ranpyon

先輩
6 Mar 2007
Hello to you all 🙂
Nice to meet you ^___^ This forum is very interesting, so I decided to register.
I live in Italy (North), and I'm an Italian girl, 18 years old but I look like I'm 16 ahah I'm a student, and I'm going to graduate this July.
I love Japan because of its culture and blabla. I don't like anime and manga very much (I like just a couple of them...) :p but I'm a jpop fan! I'm a freak of Johnny's Entertainment *_*
I love Japanese food, and I could kill someone for a good octopus Tenpura ahah
I have been to Japan once, and it was great! I had a lot of fun there, and I also learnt new things about me and my life. It could seem strange, but it's really true. That trip changed me.
After graduating I'm supposed to go again to Japan, for 1 year and study there some Japanese, before entering University.
I'm sorry for my bad English, I hope to learn some English on this forum ^^ I never talk to native English speakers @_@ help this poor girl lol

窶堋サ窶堋オ窶堙?、 窶堙ヲ窶堙ォ窶堋オ窶堋ュ窶堋ィ窶堙銀?堋ェ窶堋「窶堋オ窶堙懌?堋キツ〜ツ 👍

Welcome, Ranpyon! Your English is very good! I've never been to Italy or Japan.

Welcome enjoy! 🙂 I was on vacation last year, in Italy. Skiing. :) Up north. The place is called Livigno.

Thank you for your wellcome ^_^

Ah, I know Livigno, it's a nice place I guess! I live in a place that's almost like Livigno, but in another region of Italy ^_^

Back
Top Bottom