What's new

Chrono Break

Elgin

先輩
23 Oct 2003
I've been waiting for this game for 2 years now and it seems to be back in topic. I have no clue if its out on Japan but I doubt it. From what I heard its gonna be on the Gamecube. I hope it comes out on the ps2 also. Anyone got any info?

Chrono Break? Sequel to Chrono Trigger or Chrono Cross? Anybody please post some pictures about this game if it really exists! Thanks a lot.

actually most of the preivous rumors were for its being a ps2 game but squares US trademark for the name "chrono break" expired about a week or so ago and they didnt get it renewed, on the other hand the still kept the name rights in japan. so maybe they are just gonna have a different name but they could just not make it at all. i really hope they do end up finishing it, i really liked this series though id rather not see another one if they are gonna try to turn it into final fantasy...

just search dogpile or whatever your fav. search engine is for it and you should be able to come up with some stuff, and be forewarned the "screenshots" at rpgamer.com are fakes.

Back
Top Bottom