What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Christmas auction

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Feeling lonely during christmas? Do as this Japanese dude: you can bid on spending christmas eve with him in case you're female and between 18 and 40 years of age. He offers you to spend two days and one night with him, wine and spaghetti pomodoro are provided. Oh, and he suffers from anthropophobia.

=> page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d24582356

:emoji_wink:

• Admin

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Hm, unfortunately the auction has been taken down. Probably it was too "popular". I should have saved the guy's pic.
;)

Hairyneville

Angry Postal Worker
Reaction score
What the bum is anthropophobia? Fear of people? Only small children scare the brown stuff out of me. As is always the case when you encounter your intellectual superiors. They see the world very clearly, and therefore have no need to use words like anthropophobia. . .

Why use big words to intimidate people when you can just stare at them . . . brrr. . .

• Admin

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Well, "anthropophobia" is the word the guy used in his description. I would have called it "timidity" (timidness?).

midnitestar7

Kouhai
Reaction score
Hehehehe.

The reason this guys auction was taken down is because its against all auction sites policy to sell yourself in whatever form.. <laughs>

Maybe I'm taking this too seriously but I think its really sad that someone has to go to these lengths to have someone to spend Xmas with.. I mean, I have no one romantically, but I've got my family which is just as good. And surely if this guy has anthrophobia he's not going to be the best of company anyway - anthrophobia is a fear of people!

• Admin

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Well, some people would do everything for a bottle of red wine and spaghetti, lol.

samuraitora

先輩
Reaction score
ooo red wine and spaghetti...lol beer and pizza. Some people need to get out more...lol

Reaction score
lolol, a fear of people??? lolol, that poor sad man!!! hey but his spaghetti sounded real good (hahaha)

Hairyneville

Angry Postal Worker
Reaction score
Some ***** tried selling his ex-girlfriend on ebay UK - there were about a hundred bids before it got taken down. Makes you wonder. . .

den4

先輩
Reaction score
there was one site that was taking a bid to have this muscular guy come over to your place to beat the crap out of you...don't remember the link, but it was funny... :D
den4

Top Bottom