• Not sure

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • None of them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Maciamo

先輩
17 Jul 2002
clicking on those doesnt do anything for me besides open the forum in a new window, so im just going off what i remember from the test pages :)

Doesn't it change the forum design once you refresh the screen ? For me it works. Even when I log off and in again, the last design I have clicked is kept in my preference.

nah, even though the url is correct up top no matter the style id # is, it still gives me the forum default.
maybe permissions again?

Last edited:
[To do list]
1)talk to neptunemoon
2)research anais nin

Gotcha! I wonder how are they going to fix the design...maybe i by letting us choose to what we wantto set it too in preferences..that is when it gets fixed or would it be like board wide 😄

I love the design the way it is now. Though the old forum style will always hold a special place in my heart. *sniff* It gave it sort of an Asian feel to the forum.

Is it possible to be able to make your own. Add your own background and color scheme and everything? I would deffently deck mine out with a nifty looking Sesshoumaru-Sama background. ^_^

As I said, once the buf is fixed, everybody will be able to choose their default style among those listed above (and maybe others).

think pink.

I like Sakura, but it should be done only for April. I wouldn't mind having it all year, though. :p

Hachiko said:
I like Sakura, but it should be done only for April. I wouldn't mind having it all year, though. :p

Actually, this year, the cherry blossoms are very early. The ones near my house are already blossoming since last week (late February !). It's more than a month early. But we also had 20 degrees last Sunday in Tokyo, which is not less unusual for this season.

Maciamo said:
Actually, this year, the cherry blossoms are very early. The ones near my house are already blossoming since last week (late February !). It's more than a month early. But we also had 20 degrees last Sunday in Tokyo, which is not less unusual for this season.

But will the sakuras continue to bloom until the end of April?

I really really love to see cherry blossom!!I love it!!But I don't have a chance to go to japan...:(:(Maybe by the end of this year I'll be going:)

Ah, sakura. The first sign of Spring. :) It's time for me to start crawling out of my depression...

Spring, to put it succinctly, is a great time to listen to some hard, sentimental surf rock as the sakuras bloom like heaven. A time for mediatation, a time to rekindle relationships, a time for a new beginning to things. A time for monkey-dancing, as well as para-para. A time to be alive again. Alive to bask in the ethos of that lating phrase...Carpe diem.

😍 🌹 😇

Maciamo said:

You sure it wasn't Ume (Plum blossom)? Ume comes in white and various pinks and blooms from middle February. Sakura doesn't come here (lower Kyushu - where everything is often earlier than Honshu) until the middle of March.

Isnt there a way that we can each personally customize what we want to see on the forum. I think that would be better. Purple wasnt an option and that makes me sad no just kidding. Oh and hi esca missed ya. PM whenever.

neptunemoon said:
Isnt there a way that we can each personally customize what we want to see on the forum. I think that would be better. Purple wasnt an option and that makes me sad no just kidding. Oh and hi esca missed ya. PM whenever.

Neptunemoon! Tadaima~~~! *glomps neptunemoon* :)

Aww I feel soo loved. I missed you guys *hugs back* Yea but I say up with the purple screen as to not get off topic lol.

😌 😊 😌
Neputune how you doing! i'm going to pm you right now! :p

the purple is alright i guess....i prefer a shade of blue 👍

Back
Top Bottom