What's new

China, Japan and Korea

uloocn

先輩
24 Jul 2006
The common ground of Chinese and Japanese is: looking down on Corea;
The common ground of Corean and Japanese is: suppressing China
The common ground of Chinese and Corean is: opposing Japan's expanse;

But All of them have different aims with same game.

another

When you ask an oriental tourist where does he come from, different answers as follow.
Ask: are you Chinese? are you Corean? are you Japanese?
Chinese answer:yes. I am Chinese. I am Chinese.
Corean answer:I am Corean. Yes. Yes.
Japanese answer:No. No. Yes.

Last edited:
The common ground of Chinese and Japanese is: looking down on Corea;
The common ground of Chinese and Corean is: opposing Japan's expanse;
But All of them have different aims with same game.

I love the amount of effort, proof, and examples you have provided. It is so easy to understand your statements and train of thought. If only those stupid "intellectuals" would learn you can simply make statements and not write entire books and masters projects on such critical topics, it would save us so much time! Why do all that when a paragraph with basic grammar does even better.

Cudos to you good sir. Great post.

"Corea" is spelled with a K.

Actually, its debatable how Corea/Korea is meant to be spelt. Its an interesting read if you take the time to look it up.

Interesting posts, but seem baseless without explanation.

Japanese expanse? You mean their actions 60 years ago? They aren't doing much expanding lately.

Suppressing China? How so? Do you have proof or rumors and hearsay?

Wanna know more?

When you ask an oriental tourist where does he come from, different answers as follow.
Ask: are you Chinese? are you Corean? are you Japanese?
Chinese answer:yes. I am Chinese. I am Chinese.
Corean answer:I am Corean. Yes. Yes.
Japanese answer:No. No. Yes.

If you like to know the attitude of Korean and Chinese posters on how they want to be percieved by whites, you can look through another thread on JREF forum.

It's
Notion of All Look Same

oh no! I'm Chinese AND Japanese. Now I'm having an identity crisis after reading this post! How am I suppose to respond when asked what ethnicity I am?! "I am chinese. yes yes no no?"

Who am I supposed to hate again? wait, or am I supposed to try to both expand and oppose my expansion? ah ****!

oh no! I'm Chinese AND Japanese. Now I'm having an identity crisis after reading this post! How am I suppose to respond when asked what ethnicity I am?! "I am chinese. yes yes no no?"
Who am I supposed to hate again? wait, or am I supposed to try to both expand and oppose my expansion? ah ****!

Let me make sure if I understood you correctly.

You must be chinese, and would reply "I am chinese and japanese" if asked on nationality? (If you are half, then you should reply you are "half".)

90% of chinese (han ethnicity) resembles south east asian than Japanese or Korean. It is more sensible to claim that you are either East asian, or South East asian, since most people cannot tell the difference between Chinese and South East asians, while many notice the distinct differences between chinese and japanese facial features.

Is this thread actually going anywhere? I'm not even sure I understand the POINT this was created for.

You first said:

I love the amount of effort, proof, and examples you have provided. It is so easy to understand your statements and train of thought. If only those stupid "intellectuals" would learn you can simply make statements and not write entire books and masters projects on such critical topics, it would save us so much time! Why do all that when a paragraph with basic grammar does even better.
Cudos to you good sir. Great post.

Now, you say:

Emoni said:
Is this thread actually going anywhere? I'm not even sure I understand the POINT this was created for.

Will you explain why you have two self-contradicting points? Why did you change your mind?

China, Japan and Corea (maybe Korea)

Japan foreign relations (military, economic, political), is just not that forcefull. Japan strength is %90 economic. Japan military and political is almost nothing. Japan has a military but lacks a will and command structure thats any good.

Japan has a military but lacks a will and command structure thats any good.

Mostly they lack authority to use this military for aggressive acts as per article 9 which I believe is still entirely in place. I'd love for you to explain why Japan has a strong economy and business structure but suddenly lacks a will and command structure in their military.

That is a great absurd statement in order to get attention, but you need to explain yourself.

I do agree with your statement that most of Japan's power is economic. However, I think it is foolish to believe they have no political power in the world, mostly due to their connections in the UN, the United States, and through the importance of their economy to other areas in the world, which make maintaining political relations important. It is safer to say that their political power come through their economic connections, not through military threats.

Mostly they lack authority to use this military for aggressive acts as per article 9 which I believe is still entirely in place. I'd love for you to explain why Japan has a strong economy and business structure but suddenly lacks a will and command structure in their military.

Japan has been a most passive, peaceful country since 1945. Their military is so controlled by United States, and their military lacks real experience.

British and United States military has been improved by their many years of actual use. Britain the large part of the Cold-War, Falkland wars, Afghanistan against Taliban. United States has had many; Korean War(1950's), Vietnam, Panama, Grenada, Gulf-War-I, and Gulf-War-II.

An organization also learn from its mistakes (Vietnam war for example, for all its pain, did change the American military).

Back
Top Bottom