What's new

Check This Out And Tell Me What You Think!!!

I don't really care for it when people start off a song with "yeah...yeah... this is dj brand-x pimpin out of south central wherever... holla."
Please keep the words at the beginning of the song at a minimum, and if they're necessary, a precursor to the actual song. I hate that pointless yelling that just obscures the beats and melody.

the canned "bubbling bong" sound in "been a sav" song is annoying. Once or twice would be alright, but it's looped every 8 count.

nevertheless, the beats mesh well with the lyrics, though I'm not sure what "mash and skate" means... Just keep on with simple, clean beats.

most people dont like when music starts without warning upon entering a site
you should be able to know what a site is about from the first page

nice gaijin said:
I don't really care for it when people start off a song with "yeah...yeah... this is dj brand-x pimpin out of south central wherever... holla."
Please keep the words at the beginning of the song at a minimum, and if they're necessary, a precursor to the actual song. I hate that pointless yelling that just obscures the beats and melody.

the canned "bubbling bong" sound in "been a sav" song is annoying. Once or twice would be alright, but it's looped every 8 count.

nevertheless, the beats mesh well with the lyrics, though I'm not sure what "mash and skate" means... Just keep on with simple, clean beats.

I dont do it on every song. Mash and skate and South bay crunk gets alot of play in the clubs here in San Jose.

@ K_N, Yeah. I wanted folks to check out the music.

@ Dead.... ? That made no sense player..lol

thx anywayz to eveybody that responded.

Back
Top Bottom