What's new

car design in Japan

Welcome to our Japan community!

A discussion forum for all Things Japanese. Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

anhtu

後輩
Reaction score
Hi everybody in this forum!
I'm going to study at Japan in next year, and a want to study about car design. If you know what Japanese Industrial design college or university in Tokyo or Osaka, can you assist me one school ?
And may i know about tuition fees of that school ?
thanks you a lot
hajimemashite dojo yoroshiku
🙂

Alma

nature's sweet success
Reaction score
I've notice in my school there is car design seminar... I don't know where you cans tudy only that... and btw, my school is www.musabi.ac.jp

anhtu

後輩
Reaction score
ohh! thanks for sharing, look great! U studying at there ? I also sreach but result is always be Tokyo Designer Gakuin, I dont know much about that school. but however, I must learning Japanese first. And I'll arrive to Ichikawa city, Chiba for studing language, the school is Daido, and i dont know much about that place too :(

Astroboy

先輩
Reaction score
If you are more interested in scientifc sides, I suggest Kyoto Institute of Technology http://www.kit.ac.jp/english/index.html

Studying design in Kyoto must be better than in Tokyo.

KIT ties with Hanoi University of Technology. So you should seek schoolship. Good luck.

anhtu

後輩
Reaction score
wow...tied with Hanoi university of Technology. But i'm living in HoChiMinh city...i think Kyoto more better too...all of u now studying or working?

Top Bottom