What's new

Can you help me translate this image please?

scarlet4

Registered
8 Oct 2018

can you help me translate this too please???

Attachments

• 312312132.jpg
    312312132.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
can you help me translate this too please???
1. It's hard to interpret the meaning of only one side of a dialogue correctly without the other side of it.

2. It's a bit long.

3. Also notice that the contents might be against our forum rules. You know what I mean?

Geeze ? You some kind of femi-nazi? Maybe it was an auto correct program that changed it to thank you , not exactly a world crushing event to get your knickers in a knot. I gather you are a 6 year old with that attitude.

also notice that changing people's posts without permission might be against forum rules
Oh yeah?

GENERAL POSTING RULES
III. Language

Pay reasonable attention to written English communication standards. This includes the use of proper grammatical structure, punctuation, capitalization, spacing, and spelling. In particular, "I" should be capitalized, add a space after - not before - a comma, a period, and other punctuation. Multiple exclamation marks as well as "shouting" (the usage of capitalised characters aka "CAPS lock" - all-CAPS) are also discouraged. SMS messaging shorthand ("text-message-speak"), such as using "u" for "you", "plz" for "please", "gonna" for "going to" or "wanna" for "want to" is not acceptable.

XVII. Disclaimer

Japan Reference (JREF) reserves the right to organize forum sections in order to best serve the majority of members. Furthermore, we reserve the right to remove unrelated posts as well as posts that violate the Forum Rules. Ultimately, we reserve the right to revoke your membership if you violate these Rules. Finally, the section headings used herein, including descriptive summary sentences at the start of each section, are for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of the Forum Rules.

Thank you.
Oh yeah?

GENERAL POSTING RULES
III. Language

Pay reasonable attention to written English communication standards. This includes the use of proper grammatical structure, punctuation, capitalization, spacing, and spelling. In particular, "I" should be capitalized, add a space after - not before - a comma, a period, and other punctuation. Multiple exclamation marks as well as "shouting" (the usage of capitalised characters aka "CAPS lock" - all-CAPS) are also discouraged. SMS messaging shorthand ("text-message-speak"), such as using "u" for "you", "plz" for "please", "gonna" for "going to" or "wanna" for "want to" is not acceptable.

XVII. Disclaimer

Japan Reference (JREF) reserves the right to organize forum sections in order to best serve the majority of members. Furthermore, we reserve the right to remove unrelated posts as well as posts that violate the Forum Rules. Ultimately, we reserve the right to revoke your membership if you violate these Rules. Finally, the section headings used herein, including descriptive summary sentences at the start of each section, are for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of the Forum Rules.

well at least you could delete the message dude, because Thank you. is like so serious it gives me bad vibesssss

also notice that changing people's posts without permission might be against forum rules you know what i mean?

i didn't said Thank you. i said "tyy", changing it to Thank you. is like too serious for me and gives me bad vibes

And sloppy chat lingo gives us bad vibes. What's wrong with using correct orthography and grammar? Is that too serious for you, too? People here tried to help you, at least show your appreciation by typing out complete words and sentences. Thank you.

I'm wondering why a person, whose mind is tough enough to be able to ask to translate a part of an interview with a Japanese adult video actress containing vulgar expressions in a public space, cannot bear that their inappropriate spelling is changed into just standard one...

Back
Top Bottom