What's new

Can someone help me translate this?

RLNTEX

Registered
22 Sep 2015
I used to live in Japan and I had friends in Hiroshima that were like my second family. When I got back to the US I lost contact with them. I know they owned a restaurant not far from Peace Park (Walking Distance) but I can't remember the name of it. I did however take a picture of their sign once but I can't read Kunji. Can you help me translate this so I can find their address and phone number?

Maumi and Koichi's Restaurant Sign.jpg

And this is the entrance of the restaurant Majestic-san linked. There doesn't seem to be the same sign there, and the fonts of the name are a bit different with each other, hmmm.

Google マップ

Oh thank you so very much.
That sure does look like the place but it has been 25 years since I have been there.
It probably would have helped if I mentioned their names but I didn't want to just throw it out there for everyone to see. **** and **** **** are the owners and my very good friends.
Thank you again for your help

Robert

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the restaurant linked above is exactly what you are looking for. Google says the man of the name you mentioned is living there. I edited your post and PMed you his address and telephone number since it's personal information.

Yes, the restaurant linked above is exactly what you are looking for. Google says the man of the name you mentioned is living there. I edited your post and PMed you his address and telephone number since it's personal information.
Thank you - Thank you - Thank you
I can't believe you found it----WOW!
Robert

Back
Top Bottom