What's new

Can anyone help? Need audio clips for class assignment! Details inside~

toratoraTiger

Registered
9 Oct 2014
Hi everyone!
I hope this it's alright to post this (and that I'm in the right place), but I need help with a video I'm making for class. It's a "How To Say Some Basic Japanese Phrases" video, and I just need some audio clips of people saying these really basic phrases.
(I would do it myself, but I'm trying to avoid using my own voice...)

I'll link you to the finished product if you like, and will credit you if your audio clip is used!
OR, if you know of a resource where there are FREE USE Japanese audio clips, please let me know that as well! I'm just trying to get this assignment finished...;-; if your pronunciation is half-way decent, you'll be a help to me~

I'm on a school computer so these are gonna be romanji, sorry, but these are the phrases I'm looking for:
konnichiwa
hajimemashite
sugoi
ohayou
(o)genki desu ka
onaka ga suita (or whatever "I'm hungry" is...I can never remember)
pizza ga suki desu
sayonara

These phrases are obviously very basic like I said, and...kinda silly.
Bonus if you know the "niwa niwa niwatori" tongue twister.

Thanks a lot!!
Reply here, or email me at killer.kylia[at]gmail[dot]com.

Thanks again, and I'm sooooo sorry if these kinds of posts aren't allowed/I'm in the wrong forum...@-@

Hi, your video project sounds very interesting! Are you still looking for the audio clips? If so, have you tried Sound of Text? This is an online text to sound converter. You can download the mp3 files. Personally, I feel it pronounces the "niwa niwa niwatori" tongue twister better than me. Here are examples:
(o)genki desu ka
niwa niwa niwatori ga iru
Hope it will be helpful for you.

Back
Top Bottom