What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Calling all Yuri Ebihara Fans

JinK

後輩
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Jin and I'm new to this forum. I run the official Yuri Ebihara Fan Site, YuriEbihara.com. It has videos, over 200 pictures, news, filmography etc. I ran this site with one of my friends but, we no longer have time to run it. Therefore, I am selling the site. If any of you are interested, pm me with an offer.
Just to give you an idea, the site shows up in the #1 - #4 position on EVERY major search engine and generates between 2,000-4,000 unique visitors per month. The site climbed up the Google and Yahoo ranks with absolutely NO promotion or advertising -- it climbed the charts of every search engine organically. It is also listed in over 500 directories and social bookmarks. It is also listed on IMDB and Wikipedia as the official fan site. If you know what you are doing, you can make a lot of money with advertisements on the site. It shows up on top for almost every keyword related to Yuri Ebihara. Sorry for the long post. Let me know if you are interested and I will give you all the data in detail. :)

Top Bottom