What's new

Business

pauro12

先輩
14 Apr 2013
"What do you think is the best business that needs a little capital but will make you great profits? SOmething that is easy to maintain?

For me, I don't have any idea because I don't have the knowledge about it. lol But I'm curious as I'm flexible to it as well. But not considering it for now. How about you guys? Any thoughts?" :?

It depends on the country and the tax system, And also the needs.
Here in Saudi Arabia, The best business is Fast-food resturants, Video Games stores, Cloth ctores but the best business if you have enough money is Car Parts, you get 50% profit of it.
But as i said you need money to start a good business.

cheers

It depends on the country and the tax system, And also the needs.
Here in Saudi Arabia, The best business is Fast-food resturants, Video Games stores, Cloth ctores but the best business if you have enough money is Car Parts, you get 50% profit of it.
But as i said you need money to start a good business.

cheers

Car parts will make 50% profit? OMG. I've never thought of that. By the way, I don't money is all that matters, because even if you have tons of money, if you don't know business, then your out right? As per observation, I guess the leading small businesses here in our place are bars and food chains as well. I'm just really curious on how do they do that business, I mean, stuffs about business like what to do is pretty much new to me.

Money is almost everything, i've been working for more than 5 years, i know Car parts store in Riyadh ( capital of Saudi Arabia ) that makes 150.000 US Dollars per months Half of that is profit, The store is not the biggest but it has most car parts.
If i have money i would start that business tomorrow but without money you can't do any decent business in Saudi Arabia.
The best thing in Saudi Arabia is that there is no Tax like the US, the tax is almost nothing, All stores that i know do not pay any tax so it's sad not to have money atm.

Stocks require some knowledge of the markets and depending on the size of each individual investment, nearly no oversight, depending on investment strategy. The more diversely you invest, the less fluctuation you will experience.

I guess I need to earn some pretty good capital first before I could start anything. I guess experience will teach you the most about business, if this is correct? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Stealing customers can help.

My dad was a salesman for an automotive company. He had many many clients he became friends with while he sold them parts. When he started his own business , all the clients he had made friends with over the years bought their parts from him and his new company. He had a product he knew there was a demand for and a big network of people who wanted to do business with him. It took him 10 years working for the company to build the knowledge and network to start his own business though. He also had to put his home up as collateral to get the loan to start the business and find a few people to help back him with money. It is not easy to get your own business started.

Uncle Frank

If sb want to start small business, I think it is better for them to come to China. My relative started their business with not more than 1000 yuan, which was 100 usd at most. Now his business is at 1 billion yuan scale. He invented something, so he can be so rich now. But most of Chinese who I know started business at 10 years ago, are rich now, not so rich, but rich.

Now, there are still chances for those having any kinds of resources. For foreigners, their nationality and view of different countries are some kind of source. But for those lazy bones, without any ability(knowledge, capital, human resource), money will not come for them.

If sb want to start small business, I think it is better for them to come to China. My relative started their business with not more than 1000 yuan, which was 100 usd at most. Now his business is at 1 billion yuan scale. He invented something, so he can be so rich now. But most of Chinese who I know started business at 10 years ago, are rich now, not so rich, but rich.

Now, there are still chances for those having any kinds of resources. For foreigners, their nationality and view of different countries are some kind of source. But for those lazy bones, without any ability(knowledge, capital, human resource), money will not come for them.
I'm sorry i can't buy it, it sounds like fraud to me, i can't think of any [ legal ] business that makes 1 billion yuan from 100 yuan !
Can you please tell us what that business is ?

I'm sorry i can't buy it, it sounds like fraud to me, i can't think of any [ legal ] business that makes 1 billion yuan from 100 yuan !

....Surely I can tell you. "无穷"鸡翅(wuqiong chicken wing), salt baked(optimized traditional chinese cooking method.) chicken wings. Just food. Their selling scale in China is 1 billion RMB a year. One package of their wings is selling 2 and half US dollar in supermarket.
So what else.

I heard from TV that a saudi arab man was sentenced for 10 yrs in jail, because he danced in public. Does it real? You know I want it to be real so that I can say saudi arabia need more freedom, which is exactly the same thing you said about China to me.

But that is too ridiculous. I just cannot buy it for media is not always honest. Can you prove it for me?

Thanks dsvlee for explanation.
It seems like you are mad because of what i said about China, Well, Saudi Arabia needs freedom too, i don't deny that, And the you don't go to jail for dancing in puplic...
anyway please let's not discuss this here, make another topic if you want to continue discussing it.

During these times, land properties weren't this expensive yet. The richest man in the phils. bought the land where his first mall was built for just a pair of shoe as far as I remember. It was during the end of world war 2 I guess, or some time 60s or 70s. (oopppss... Or maybe it was not him who bought it, but his grandparents)

Back
Top Bottom