What's new

Business Ideas

liftedblocks

後輩
30 Apr 2014
Hey, guys! I'm planning to put up my own business. The options I have in mind are convenient store, car accessories store or bakeshop. I'm still open for other suggestions so feel free if you to share your ideas. I'm also thinking of great ways to promote the business. I see a lot of promotions going in all social media channels. However, I'd still like to consider other types of marketing campaign. I've read about SEO but not really so familiar with it. Is it really very useful? What about paid ads? Thanks!

what kind of business are you actually interested in conducting? If this is going to be your job, shouldn't it be something you enjoy/are good at? Or are you talking about bankrolling a business and kicking back and counting the profits?

Shouldn't the business be based around your expertise? I'd like to open my own English conversation school someday. I've been a teacher for 10 years now so that seems like the obvious thing to do. That is unless my youtube stuff takes off someday lol.

Back
Top Bottom