What's new

Bridge in the mist

whis4ey

先輩
1 Apr 2003
Just hot off the press, this is a view of the bridge in my Japanese Garden taken as a still off the security camera a few moments ago
Sam

That's impressive, I wish I had the talent to construct something as cool as that.

Do you have fish in there too?

Josh

WOW !!!

Very impressive. My whole house could fit in the pond. You must put a lot of work in keeping it so nice.

Frank

:D :D :D
I don't think it is missing ..... I think it just concentrates better when standing on one leg
:D

Impressive garden.
And I already gave up getting Japanese moss for some plants in my room because it's too expensive. lol

is there a lot of crime in your area? i ask because not many people have security cameras at there house(unless they're famouse) anyway really nice garden!

:)
not famous
Japanese ornaments are expensive and a temptation to thieves
In this country cameras are cheap and act as a deterrent
My own camera was also installed so I can watch the wild life around the pond ... hence it is in colour
That is how I was able to picture the heron
Still can't trace the squirrels who are eating my apples though:D :D
Sam

Originally posted by whis4ey
:)
not famous
Japanese ornaments are expensive and a temptation to thieves
In this country cameras are cheap and act as a deterrent
My own camera was also installed so I can watch the wild life around the pond ... hence it is in colour
That is how I was able to picture the heron
Still can't trace the squirrels who are eating my apples though:D :D
Sam

If I was a squirrel I'd probably be eating the fish, are squirrels meat-eaters? I wonder... wait fish isn't meat huh? You know what you should do, you should prepare some fish (not the fish from out of your pond) and put it next to a pile of acorns/nuts and see if your infestation of squirrels would rather have a nut or smoked halibut with a lemon garnish, heh nah but hey if you do that I'll pay you 5.00 via paypal, that'd be the funniest thing to see.

Josh

Well. ok, I only had 5 apples this year to begin with, but .......
I think your 5 dollars is safe :)
Sam

Back
Top Bottom