What's new

Breaking scientific news: top 25, and Japan is not in list

ewww

I am Groot
Rest in Peace
5 Apr 2012
Latest study made by independent researchers covers 113 different nationalities, and shows even distribution from 7.1 to zero between participants. Top 25 nationalities named, and Japan is not here.

Is it because of Japan's isolation policy? Is it shyness? Were results of study fabricated?
Was Your contribution counted? :?

Should we make a poll on behalf?

Actually it's very "CLASSIFIED"" info.

Already , men from around the world want a Japanese woman , which is a bit of a pain. The average Japanese man is 9 and 1/2 inches long. If word of that got out , women from around the world would be chasing Japanese men and they are trying to avoid that.

Uncle Frank

😊

Latest study made by independent researchers covers 113 different nationalities, and shows even distribution from 7.1 to zero between participants. Top 25 nationalities named, and Japan is not here.

Is it because of Japan's isolation policy? Is it shyness? Were results of study fabricated?
Was Your contribution counted? :?

Should we make a poll on behalf?

I've seen this discussed in a Japanese variety show, and the Japanese are DEFINITELY not in the top 25. :D

Still, I personally think it's only a small part of being love and being married to somebody. 😊

I honestly dont know why Penis size was always a problem. Stupid insecurities lol. Its how you use the tool foo.

So far we have reports of guys saying it isn't a problem. Well, of course it isn't.....for them, anyway.

A friend of mine reported a woman once saying to him, "Who do you expect to please with that little thing?"

To which he enthusiastically responded, "Me!!!!!"

So far we have reports of guys saying it isn't a problem. Well, of course it isn't.....for them, anyway.

A friend of mine reported a woman once saying to him, "Who do you expect to please with that little thing?"

To which he enthusiastically responded, "Me!!!!!"

Well I guess that depends on what relationship you are with a woman. I can't believe the woman said that to him, kinda mean. Truth hurts. oh yes

It is all irrelevant as the female orgasm is a myth anyway. If they were real I think I would have seen one by now.

Back
Top Bottom