What's new

Boss Playa Bigg Trub

BIGGTRUB

先輩
23 Dec 2003
COME CHECC OUT THE NEWEST SENSATION GETTIN WORLDWIDE ATTENTION VIA THE NET AND RADIO.TRUB HAD BEEN FEATURED ON KWNZ 97.3 IN RENO NV. AND HIS CD WILL ON SALE @ CDBABY.COM SHORTLY.
HTTP://WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/BOSSPLAYABIGGTRUB

Attachments

• picture 001.jpg
    picture 001.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 128
Not too bad...I'm still deciding if I like it or not? I first thought of Cypress Hill meets ICP (Insane Clown Posse), kind of.

lol yea i get that i.c.p. alot never the cypress mix though.i put something on the cd for everyone so as to make my target market everyone instead of one group.i focus more on party traccs but like to get on the serious issues too.the new cd is gonna be something totally different.its a 4-5 cd journey but if ya stay on for the ride ya gonna love the view...lol Bigg Trub!!

jus wanted to thank all the people that supported the e.p. from japan. we been sellin in japan pretty regularly so much appreciation for that...watch for "The Remedy" comin soon to cdbaby.com

How We Run Da Streets

By: Yaiva

I had mentioned this song in other threads and for ya'll to checc it out, but Yaiva hadn't posted it yet. So he said i could go head and let ya'll checc it out on my site...Also Yaiva has a new store on his site where you can purchase C.D.s from me as well as other Native cats.

Link to my Tunez page:
http://biggtrub.com/music.html

Link to Yaiva's store page:
Page Title

Best Believe it!!

"Next Up" and "Whats Yo Hustle Like" were bay area slapz, gettin' spinz all over the bay by the "So Badd D.J.'s." Also radio play on "KNRG 92.9 FM" in the South Bay Area...Definite one for the collection of bay area rap music...

"Next Up" is also gettin' played in Edmonton Ab. Canada on "CFWE-FM Satellite Radio" and in Amsterdamm.

guys try to keep these in one thread, else someone might start to think youre spamming the forum...

We didn't mean to be pests. We've got our music in the hands of plenty people in japan from the generous support this forum has showed us and we're tryin to return the favor by giving the fans of jref the heads up on the free downloadable mixtape....Sir-Moj jus got on board on this forum and we got a lil carried away tryin' to feed off the very positive vibe this forum has...After your comment about keepin' it one thread I let it go. Sir-Moj thinks he's the savage promoter, knowin who's title that really is I had to show him...Sorry for the trouble, please don't take any offense by it, cuzz I would hate to not be welcome in this forum. As I use it to communicate with the many people that have been introduced to my music as a direct result of the Jref forums...I apologize for our lil competition gettin carried away. But I won Sir-Moj and you know it!!!!

The Promo Sav,
Bigg Trub

Back
Top Bottom