What's new

Bonzai or MXC

Nightwalker

後輩
21 Nov 2004
Hahahaha! Two great shows. Anyone like them? Bonzai hasn't been on the tele in so long for me though. :( It was such a good show. MXC is so funny. I hate it when the Japanese men fall on their crotches. Ouch!

That too, but I like the General dude (I haven't watched it in forever, okay?) and when the people are about to start they say something incredibly stupid/wrong/funny/combination of two or more things. Like, ummm...I can't remember any of them actually ^^;;

Well, yeah, something like that, but I meant when they're about to "jump" into the activity to face their inevitable dooms. xDD

Just to make sure, you know the "event" when they slide down the thing and into the "slime" or whatever those two are calling the water or mud in that particular episode. Well, when they (the doomed people I mean of course) run out and mount the bowl thing and shout something like "I have no hair down there" before sliding off? xDDD

HAHAHAHA! Yes, I know what'cha mean now. I love those! There was one when it was either Vic or the other host where recaping this one girl that was where a skirt and she fell of the pillors that go around and you have to jump over crap to get to the steady platform. Well anywho, he pasued it right when her skirt flew over and you could see her panties and the other guy is like "Vic (whoever the guys name)..." "She's not wearing the proper footwear." Then he circled her shoes. LMAO! It was so unexpected!

Back
Top Bottom