What's new

bonsai kitten

Dream Time

後輩
20 Jul 2003
bonsai kitten,some people put the kittens into cups,vessels,boxes,
for a couple of weeks or months,so then the cats' bones shape will change to shape like the cup/vessel/box,during the change,the cats will go through extreme pain

this is abusing

in another forum,i saw one guy using a picture of bonsai kitten as his logo,
I am a cat lover,so I told him to remove the picture and also told him this is abusing,then he showed me the site of bonsai kitten and said,with smiles 'you will be more stunned when you see this site'
******* piss me off

If I see people doing that to their kittens,
I will ******* beat up those *******, no kidding.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a teacher who had a bonsai cat. I had no problem with it.

If I mention the other things he had, you'd be livid, I'm sure.

Go to snopes.com and do a search for bonsai kitten, you will find its a hoax thats been going around for a few years now.

thereisnospoon said:
Go to snopes.com and do a search for bonsai kitten, you will find its a hoax thats been going around for a few years now.

ya I know it is a hoax
but still,I don't like it that some people think the idea of putting a cat into a container is funny

If its not real, and people arent actually doing it, then who gives a damn?

Let people have their morbid sense of humor, it shouldnt bother you so long as they arent acting out on it.

Winter said:
If its not real, and people arent actually doing it, then who gives a damn?

Let people have their morbid sense of humor, it shouldnt bother you so long as they arent acting out on it.

I certainly hope no one is doing it.

I was just a bit too emotional

On another note, its not really bonsai, is it?

I mean, bonsai requires molding it through effort of cutting and shaping by hand and tools. Where as putting it in a jar and letting it grow is binding it, right?

So it should be called, binding kitty.

And why doesnt anyone get into a tiffy over actual bonsai? Trees are living breathing organisms, where is their sympathy?

If your arguement is that they dont feel pain, well what about broccolli?

It has a central nervous system; it feels pain. And what about all the vegans who eat broccolli? Are they subjective in their quest for veganism?

Ramble, ramble ramble...

And dont get me wrong Dream Time, people do try it. Its just most of the ones you see are fakes.

Yeah, the story on bonsai cats was a hoax....a very cruel one!

Have you ever heard of "twisty cats"? [cats with twisted limps]. Personally, I think it's wrong to breed a pedigree which is a generic flaw..inbreeding is not healthy. They don't look like cats, more like kangaroos! It is wrong that people want to make money on selling this breed, as cats are not made to be like this. Sad!

A negative site on twisties: Account Suspended
A positive site on twisties:karmafarms.com is for sale | HugeDomains

Discusting. What the hell is the purpose of this?!? Is it considered to be a nice thing to look at for some freakin weirdos somewhere? Does it show skill that youve managed to deform an animal? Its stupidity taken too far. Twisty cats, more like twisted humans.

topi said:
Twisty cats, more like twisted humans.
.............well said!!
I think the breeders should get banned or something....I read that the woman (who is shown on the website which I referred to before in this thread) who had these twisties could not be prosecuted because according to Texan law, it was not illegal what she was doing....
WHAT??!! I just don't get it. So people can now make money by inbreeding animals with generic flaws...???
This is not ethical at all! Animal abuse...

Agreed, not ethical but nothing can really be done about it. Look at how long the american pit bull has been thrown into fighting and abuse. Animal abuse wont stop.

Back
Top Bottom