What's new

BoA @ KIIS FM JINGLE BALL ! orange county DEC. 6TH!

Taigrr

後輩
21 Nov 2008
FROM BOAJJANG.COM----
Well, I was listening to KIIS FM this morning. It's a radio station in LA. It's hosted by Ryan Seacrest for those who don't live in LA. During the commercials, all of a sudden I hear an EYU commercial. The announcer just talked about her debut and her awards while she was in Korea and Japan. For example the whole Most Influential Asian Artist, etc. Then he announced that BoA will be at the Jingle Ball Village. I'm not quite sure what that means, but I know Jingle Ball is an annual concert usually held in December where artists perform. This year, I believe it will be in Anaheim at the Honda Center.
I was literally so excited I needed to post this.
Anyway, I'll check more into this.
edit: Jingle Ball Village is like a marketing area where new artists can promote their music. This is great for BoA because KIIS FM is one of the hugest radio stations in LA.

For those who are interested in going to the Jingle Ball Village to see BoA perform... IT IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. That means you'll be able to see BoA perform for free xD. To clear things up, BoA is not part of the Jingle Ball concert, as you must pay to see the concert with Rihanna, Chris Brown... yada yada. BoA is instead part of the pre-show, which is held at Jingle Ball Village.

the performance will be held at

orange county, ca
village stage @ 4PM !!

im from ucsd, but imma drive up with friends~ :]

Been awhile since I've been on this board...............did you make it to see BOA?

I'd like to see her make a splash here in the states..............

i got to see her perform eat you up and look whos talking live at KOLLABORATION in this weekend. hhehe

Back
Top Bottom