What's new

Blog suggestions

Kaneki

Registered
27 Apr 2016
I've decided to start a blog were I will only write in Japanese no matter what to actually learn normal writing etc.
So I thought I will ask the community, what do you think I should make my blog about? any suggestions? ^^
I was thinking people here could suggest maybe topics that you feel would be easy for a beginner to cover and also to not run out of things to post.
Sorry for so many threads.

I've decided to start a blog were I will only write in Japanese no matter what to actually learn normal writing etc.
So I thought I will ask the community, what do you think I should make my blog about? any suggestions? ^^
I was thinking people here could suggest maybe topics that you feel would be easy for a beginner to cover and also to not run out of things to post.
Sorry for so many threads.
You'll never run out of things to post when you comment on news articles, write movie reviews, or about your progress in learning Japanese.
More inportant: write about something YOU care about, otherwise I guarrantee you will stop doing it within a month. :)

I don't think any one topic will be easier or harder than any other for you to write about as a beginner. The limiting factors will be how well you can express your ideas with the (expanding) limits of your grammar and vocabulary knowledge. The grammar bit won't differ by topic; any new construction you learn will be equally useful no matter what you find yourself talking about. The vocabulary bit will matter because it is just naturally easier to retain new vocabulary that relates to things you are interested in and are therefore more likely to put to actual use outside the practice activity of blogging. As @cocoichi says, it will also be easier to maintain interest and enthusiasm if it is something you are interested in.

Make as many threads as are appropriate. You need not apologize for starting them.

I know I recommended twitter already but I think that would be the easiest, most manageable thing to do. To me, blog implies topical articles of some sort. Whereas twitter you can simply write whatever you're feeling in short easy snippets. Here are some examples.

Back
Top Bottom