What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Bio Hazard / Resident evil

Bounty Hunter

後輩
Reaction score
Hi everyone 🙂

I have a question for you all.

Whats your favorite Bio Hazard/Resident evil game?

And why?

Arch

Sempai
Reaction score
Resident evil Nemesis, bst out of them all. Espicially when Nemesis kept showing up out of no way , and you have to fight its arse. I have played all the Evil's and the gameplay is best on Nemesis.

TwistedMac

Sempai
Reaction score
#2!

i had some great scares from that game!.. unfortunatelly i've become a bit numb to frights since then, so even though the newer ones might have had better frights for everyone else, i just didn't feel it =(

Bounty Hunter

後輩
Reaction score
Arch said:
Resident evil Nemesis, bst out of them all. Espicially when Nemesis kept showing up out of no way , and you have to fight its arse. I have played all the Evil's and the gameplay is best on Nemesis.

yea i thought nemisis was good cause if you took a different route or run away from him he would just stalk you which is what made that game.
(i thought so).

TimF

Sempai
Reaction score
I have to say nemises because he was always after you, you never knew if you wanted to open the next door or walk past the next window (but of course you always did just to see what would happen next) ... it was great!

Knives

Sempai
Reaction score
i liked the gamecube remake of the first RE i never played the first one so it was like a whole new game to me and the grpahics were awsome!!

Bounty Hunter

後輩
Reaction score
Yea that one is good but i have played the 1st one on the playstation i might play the remake if i get a gamecube.

Top Bottom