What's new

Best time to apply for teaching work? too early/too late?

Donuts85

Registered
2 May 2018
I understand there are two main hiring periods, one before September and another around April but I'm in a little bit of a dilemma. I want to apply to work this September as an ALT but I don't know if i'm applying too early or too late. I plan to apply at the end of May but I still have many commitments to complete during the Summer. I don't wan't to be hired right away just to say "sorry I can't be there until 3 months" and I don't want to miss the boat at the same time. I'm also applying from the US, not inside Japan. Any information would be appreciated.

Did you not understand the answer you said was "interesting" in the other thread?

I'm also applying from the US, not inside Japan. Any information would be appreciated.
Applying from outside Japan gives you limited options. ALT recruiters with deep pockets, and the JET programme mostly.

And by the way, it's very irritating to try keeping track of people when they post on multiple threads even though their questions are all about the same topic. Stop doing that, please.

Back
Top Bottom