What's new

Best signature

M

Mr. Just-A-Guy

I'm sorry if there exists a similar thread (I didn't find it). If so, close this.

Choose the best member signature from Jref.

My choice is signature from member dreamer:
One of the most adventurous things left for us is to go to bed. For no one can lay a hand on our dreams....

I really liked MikeCash's old one... it was something his professor had said.. about mike being a liar.. but in a really nice way.. can't remember it though

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

For information:: Glenn and Jeisan
For a laugh:: Silver Angel
To see something i said reach into someones sig:: Twisted

EscaFlowne said:
For information:: Glenn and Jeisan

Wow, thanks for the vote, Esca. And I was sure that mine wouldn't be voted on at all due to lack of originality. :D:D🙂👍

And, I like PaulTB's sig, just to throw one in there and stick with the theme. :)

thanks esca, i didnt think id make it either
i nominate well i dunno who yet ill have to see the sig again lol

TwistedMac said:
I really liked MikeCash's old one... it was something his professor had said.. about mike being a liar.. but in a really nice way.. can't remember it though

I have dozens of those. My favorite goes "Truck driving, Mr. Cash, is the last refuge of those who are both too lazy to work for a living and too proud to accept charity." He also said, "Everybody needs someone to hate, Mr. Cash. I have you."

No, it's for the current one. Although the old one had some good stuff in it too. :D👍

mikecash said:
I have dozens of those. My favorite goes "Truck driving, Mr. Cash, is the last refuge of those who are both too lazy to work for a living and too proud to accept charity." He also said, "Everybody needs someone to hate, Mr. Cash. I have you."

Haha. I like those, too. insert smiley here. Are we still hiding smileys from Mr. Cash?

TwistedMac said:
sounds like a great guy, that professor ^^

He's a fictional character. I use him in my usenet post signatures. Here's another good one: "Of course you have an inferiority complex, Mr. Cash. Why wouldn't you?"

I guess I shouldn't tell you about my old girlfriend Darcy Anna Moonpie then.

mikecash said:
He's a fictional character. I use him in my usenet post signatures. Here's another good one: "Of course you have an inferiority complex, Mr. Cash. Why wouldn't you?"

liar... liar!... LIAR!!
*runs away crying*
I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!

See? There's something you and the professor have in common.

King of Tokyo said:
Heh.. I'd love to hear.. Such a unique name.

She's a very sweet girl, but incredibly bowlegged. When she runs she looks like an eggbeater

Back
Top Bottom